• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream with gear problem, Live!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the Jet-A prices where they are, they could've been tankering fuel to YYZ. So this thing could go into Prime Time. That'll give TV executives a boner.

SiuDude said:
With the Jet-A prices where they are, they could've been tankering fuel to YYZ. So this thing could go into Prime Time. That'll give TV executives a boner.

As long as we can watch MNF!

Oooooooo....entering agressive manuevers! Cool!

FOX, news caster/ super private pilot John Scott suggested that they could pump the all the fuel from the right wing into the left to prevent a Fire with the wing scraping on the runway!

I say we start putt'n these guys a go team to talk us down when we have problems

BoilerUP said:
Fox News is always on in our office. I had to run, not walk, away from the television. I got to witness the King Air at PDK last week, and the JBU incident before that courtesy of Fox.
:eek:

King Air landed at FTY (Fulton-County Airport). About 12 miles SW of PDK

From Carol Dean-Toder, GV EXPERT being interviewed on FoxNews, "Just before landing the crew will shut off the fuel control..."

Really? Now, I realize I only fly a Falcon and Citation, but in all my training I've never "shut off fuel control" until the emergency evacuation. Do you really shut down the engines on Gulfstreams prior to landing? <note sarcasm>

Latest resources

Back