• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream with gear problem, Live!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fox is just butchering this broadcast. "They were going to Toronto, a long cross country flight, probably with full tanks, more than 20,000 gallons."

They show a picture of a G4 , "That looks like one of those Canadair Regional jet's, which is a much larger airplane than the G5, which is a corporate jet."

"What about the environmental impact of dumping so much fuel."

With all of their resources, this is pretty pathetic.

Stop the humanity!!!!!!! Fox news!!!!!!!!!!!! I just heard these topics...If the jet was recalled why didn't NIKE return it. Why would NIKE put so many top executives aboard on airplane. Can the ditch it in the river next to the airport to make a softer landing.....LOL.

Now Fox is showing a picture of a falcon 2000. A never thought I see the day CNN is doing such a better job.

satpak77 said:
I am not a G-5 pilot but I would take this thing to the service center in Long Beach and land it in front of their front door, and tell them to call me at the Marriott when its fixed

Seconded

capt_zman said:
Now Fox is showing a picture of a falcon 2000. A never thought I see the day CNN is doing such a better job.

That's because Miles O'Brien is off today.

Gear Pins

The woman Gulfstream instructor has already invoked the pilot error issue. Suggested the possibility of a gear pin being left inserted prior to the takeoff. Bimbo must not know that the gear will not work with the pins installed! After all, that's what they are designed for in the first place. Dumb!

Latest resources

Back