Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

3M1900FO

A300B4DOGG
Hi I am curious if anyone at CoEx has heard that Gulfstream will be operating some of your routes with the 1900 out of IAH and CLE? That is what management is saying. The reason I am asking is that I recently got picked up by Northwest Airlink (Pinnacle) through Gulftsream's preferential flow-through agreement. But I am wondering if It would be better for me to stay at Gulfstream if I can upgrade faster when we do take over CoEx routes. Did CoEx furlough after the 11th? Thanks Again for any insight.

Happy Flying,

3M1900FO:p

firefighter.jpg

Flames... well me thinks we better call this guy in (see pic linked to above) to kill it before it gets any bigger.

im a ex idiot who paid these thieves 20g for multitime and didnt get **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** from. i hope you wash out one and hope your little rumor isnt true. who told ya this the sales guy who washed out of comair

The ironic thing is that Gulfstream's "new" 1900D's are CoEx's "old" 1900D's... just one of those things I shake my head at when I see tailnumbers I flew in TPA.... then again, many of those airplanes were based in TPA once before too (back when CoEx had a TPA base)... **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** airline industry.

I have seen some activity around the Gulfstream 1900s being stored at ABQ. I couldtn tell you if it is routine or not, but does seem more than usual.

Gulfstream P-F-T (and pay for Pinnacle)

Sure looks like your $53,994 bought you more value than you first thought. :(

Seriously, my friend, you're playing a tough room, given your credentials.

Last edited:
Serious Response

Continental ALPA apparently sent a message out to the mainline and ExpressJet pilots stating that Continental management was exploring the idea of operating turboprops out of the hubs with "Continental Connection" carriers.

We here at Commutair have heard a lot about it, but only from ExpressJet pilots who have asked us about it. Nothing from management. The speculation here is that if it were to happen (a big IF IMHO) we would not be doing it with 1900s as CAL supposedly wants only cabin class aircraft serving the hubs.

It is all speculation however and the only word of it has come from ALPA, not from any management group.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back