• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream 650 Rollout

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the time it's certified, people will be back to buying them. They have deposits on more than 100 copies and only a few have been returned. The airplane will sell just fine.

It's hard to judge how much bigger it is because it is so well proportioned. Those windows are 18% bigger than the windows on a IV or V. There are also 8 of them instead of 7 so the cabin is longer too (and wider from what I read). The "guppy" look at the wing attach point is a bit different for Gulfstream but to make 7500 + NM range, they needed room for a bit more fuel...

Hardly any more gas Gut. It has an .85 LRC is where there getting the range. Just what I heard.:cool:

You'll have to be senior enough to bid it, first. Doubt I will be for another 10 years.

Are you taking the leave BV? Heard you might be strapping on the shield and gun for a while. (and if you have a choice, don't carry one of those wimpy Glocks. Carry a real gun, a 1911)

Heard you might be strapping on the shield and gun for a while. (and if you have a choice, don't carry one of those wimpy Glocks. Carry a real gun, a 1911)

That's a big 10-4. The only flying I'm doing is down I-40...

Rookie school is a blast! I'm the 4th oldest person in the class (31 cadets) and the 5th fastest runner...

I carry the Glock 27 or my H&K with my NC CCW permit. The department issues a Sig 226.

Latest resources

Back