• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfsteram Intl.... Street Captain

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do they get pissed if you stick a 396 on the panel with XM's NEXRAD on it during flight? I'm assuming the planes aren't glass cockpits with the latest and greatest.

Are you Fing Serious? If so, go back to your 172 son and leave the real flying to men.

Do they get pissed if you stick a 396 on the panel with XM's NEXRAD on it during flight? I'm assuming the planes aren't glass cockpits with the latest and greatest.

Heyas Jedi,

Unless it is approved equipment for the aircraft AND the airline has a training program in place for such equipment, I wouldn't have it out of the flightbag.

Above 10k and used in strictly an "advisory" nature, then it's probably OK, but I'd double check with the POI.

A couple of frieght doggies got in hot water when they got rampchecked down here not to long ago. "Use of unapproved equipment..." and all.

Good luck with your plans, though, Jedi...come down to FLA, where it's dry dry dry, and now it's wet wet wet.

Nu

That's one word?

Thanks Captain Obvious for noting you have no sense of humor.
But to answer your question, no, "street captain" is not one word.
Does anyone besides me notice how the gene pool here at FI needs some chlorine every now and then?

Last edited:
Here is a joke for everyone that wants to come to GIA and commute to Florida.....NO CASS!

They planning on getting it at any point? How hard is the Tampa base to get ?

Well don't quit your day job then because your "one word: street captain" joke wasn't funny. Nice try though.[/quote]

Too late...I quit my day job (which was a joke) flying for a regional...now I tell (un)funny jokes all the way to the bank...This year I am on track to make well over 6 times what I made, per year, at the airlines. Now, what to do with all that extra cash...I know, Ill move forward with my plan to buy a Bonanza. Dont worry though, when I fly commercially, Ill stick my head in and say Hi to you.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back