Gulfsteram Intl.... Street Captain

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bama*pilot

Does anyone know the schedule for the these guys? Also what the interview is like for a street captain? Thanks

Don't know about the interview. Contractual minimum days off is 11. Doesn't mean they won't junior man, but if they do you get more pay and an extra vacation day. Mix of day trips and o/ns. Mostly hiring for attrition (and possible expansion). E-120 actually going fairly junior.

Anybody know what the mins are to get on?

Folks,
I have about 2000 hours and fly for a regional which in trouble. The upgrade may take another 2 or 3 years. What are that chances I get hired there as a street Captain? How long does it take to hear back after sumitting your resume?
Thanks for all the help

I have just under 2000 hours and I got the call 17 hours after submitting. (have not interviewed yet though...still deciding if I want to go back to flying for an airline)

I have about 2500 TT previous 135 experience. Do they require turbine time?

THanks

Don't know about the interview. Contractual minimum days off is 11. Doesn't mean they won't junior man, but if they do you get more pay and an extra vacation day. Mix of day trips and o/ns. Mostly hiring for attrition (and possible expansion). E-120 actually going fairly junior.
They can't junior man you below 11 days without day off replacement! Grieve that sh*t!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back