• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ground Crew to Picket Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure they had a reason. Maybe people should do their job and follow the rules. Those folks don't tend to get fired "without cause."

GuppyWN, have they actually been firing people without cause? That's got to be a first in SWA history.

There are people that have been let go or have been given an unpaid vacation for doing some really stupid things here. The problem has been with the union and the company both have made mistakes.

Says the brand new FNG who paid for his job, and might not be able to recoup his PFT!

First of all the type has been paid for, second if they ever have to furlough in the first place and then go deep enough to reach me we will have a lot more serious problems.

If you feel like you have to use profanity to get your point across then I'm sorry, but you have to forget about that rejection letter we sent you and just move on.

First of all the type has been paid for, second if they ever have to furlough in the first place and then go deep enough to reach me we will have a lot more serious problems.
I'm sure you and Milpilot17 know about going "deep enough.":laugh:

If you feel like you have to use profanity to get your point across then I'm sorry, but you have to forget about that rejection letter we sent you and just move on.

Profanity? FNG=Furloughed new guy!
Speaking of letters, when can you expect your (furlough) letter? I'm sure with all the growth at Volaris and Westjet you can apply and pay for a job there.

Last edited:
A fine example of an apparently prevailing attitude at WN (except for people like Gup) which implies a vast superiority above all other competitors.

as well as a fine example of many idiots here on FI

Do tell Gup. You seem to be among a very FEW and select individuals here. The VAST majority of us are well aware of the challenges we face. As LABOR ( I know we all hate to accept this reality) we are always using management comp. as a measure of what we think WE should have. Without getting into a long discussion, it is safe to say that GK's compensation is well below that of most overcompensated CEO's in corp. America. Perhaps we all should have followed a different path if that is how we look to measure??

I'm sure you and Milpilot17 know about going "deep enough.":laugh:

Profanity? FNG=Furloughed new guy!
Speaking of letters, when can you expect your (furlough) letter? I'm sure with all the growth at Volaris and Westjet you can apply and pay for a job there.

Having a discussion with you is liking talking to an !diot. In the end you are still an !dot.

Take Care!

Even the best places in each industry have work problems. Sure you'd find some at the likes of Google, USAA, Wegmans, or SBUX too...

Latest resources

Back