• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ground Crew to Picket Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These guys are going to picket themselves right out of a job. Just ask the UAW how good a union is. If mgt didn't have to deal with all the excessive union contracts the big three would be on a level with their foreign peers. Now they face liquidation. Look how bad the airline industry is hurting now. If they didn't have to deal with all these unions, they'd probably be a lot closer to profitability.
And let me guess you think George Bush is one of greatest presidents ever.....Are you a joke or what. Why don't we all just work for free. Your right why should we have the right to form a union and negotiate fair work rules and pay.

Look at the military. No union contract. We are well paid and have a great retirement plan. And to top it all off, we're the best in the world. Maybe the 121 folks should try and mirror what we do in the military.

Last time I checked he US military has not ever turned a profit. Don't even get me started on waste in the Armed Services.
If you want the 121 folks to do the same as the military, then lets start by being 100% goverment supported.

Is this the first time any labor group has picketed WN?

No loadmasters on a tanker you Retard130. BTW, any luck finding out my name?

Good luck with your contract. Do the right thing. Take concessions and ensure the long term servival of SWA. I need that retirement job.

Oh so you a flight engineer?

my bad...do you like the lifestyle your plane has...always taking it from behind?

Good one RetardedDog. PM when you figure out who I am. A guy PM'd me saying you were trying to figure out who I am. I'll introduce myself to you in the crew lounge after I get hired.

Latest resources

Back