Great Story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Smith&Wesson Line" - made me laugh

yeh I fly across it all the time DAC-SYR ect. but why do people from MD think their southerners, I wouldn't know I'm from Pennsyltucky?

And also.....

Back before 911 me and this F.O were decending into BWI from BUF or ROC we were off to the west because of thunderstroms and just east of Gettysburg. We were talking about the history when the Mason-Dixon line came up. I said that we would be crossing it if we haven't already. My F.O said that he thought he could see it. I almost pissed myself. O yah he's from the south.

Huck said:
I knew a guy at the commuters who was still on his probationary year. He took a shine to the latina maid who made up his room every day while on TDY. He decided that the best way to express his feelings was to wait until she entered the room, then come out of the bathroom naked and masturbating. He was fired, but gave us all a great story....

I'll refrain from usin his real name, but you mean Millhouse? (At least that's what he was called at his next company flyin freight. Guy sure did look like Millhouse from the Simpsons... :D )

Latest resources

Back