Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Picture of Steve Wynn's New Gulfstream G650 - Gorgeous Airplane...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Heavy Set

Wow! This is a great picture of the G650 and it really is impressive.

Nice paint job - I like the Chinese characters for flights to Macau and the design/shape of the cockpit windows. I am sure it has great ramp presence (important for big-time Chinese gamblers who want a free ride :cool:)...

Can this thing fly nonstop from Macau to Vegas? Did Wynn replace the BBJ with the G650?

http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7510382&nseq=6

It looks like the 650 replaced the 450 which has been re-numbered and, if I'm not mistaken, is now owned by the second-largest stockholder in the company.

And yes, the 650 will do Macau to Vegas. Standing on its head.

Saw N711SW taxi off the runway after landing at LAS yesterday and I took a couple of pics with my iphone. Damned if I know how to post them here though.

Honestly? I know it will outperform any civil airplane ever built but it just looks....odd. The 550 is a way sexier looking airplane.

VMMC-KLAS is 6350 nm via great circle. Obviously it would depend on winds but Gulfstream has validated more than 5000 nm at .90M and just over 7000 nm at .85M so VERY rough math my WAG would be about 14-15 hours going and 12-13 hours coming home. Actual mileage (hourage?) may vary.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back