• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great lakes, very funny right up.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was wondering how long it would take someone to post the write up here. Great Lakes is the best thing to happen to airlines since the 1970's.

reminds me of one time flying stl-lex in the jetstream 32-- had the same grumblings, i was going to put her down in SDF, but after descending about 10-15000' ( yes the girl could get up there when it was cold) i felt better--- which if you ever get those feelings, descend a bit and decrease the pressure, lesson learned--- arriving in lex, the ground crew was briefed to get out of my way 'cause im bringing her in!.

always trust the urge!

SKIPPY aint to proud to schit in the lav!

There was a guy at Midway Commuter who calmly made his way to the back of the cabin of a Dornier 228 slid open the baggage compartment access door and conveniently found a CO-MAIL bag into which he deposited his effluence. While not a true stand-up lav, it sufficed.

They fell out of his pocket during the process. I failed to clafiy that point.

it was me...they keys had poop on them so I had to leave them...had all of my hangar keys on that ring and had to pay 15 bucks a key to remake the key ring. i actually did a steep spiral as I saw the airport underneath and didnt even bother canceling my IFR beacause i was afraid that if i even talked i would crap all over the place....this was all thanks to Applebees Salmon in Kansas. City

All I can say is that there are those who have, those who will, and those who will again.

Theres a veteran ASA Captain that had the sweats being vectored into ATL in the E120. He went In a bag right on the flight deck and used the crash ax to cut off his underwear while his FO went on O2 and asked for delay vectors.

Hilarious story when he tells it. I haven't laughed that hard since.

Latest resources

Back