Great lakes, very funny right up.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL....ah, thanks for the laugh. Thats awesome

Why did he take his keys out of his boxers to take a dump?

right up is what happens when you dont have to have a college degree to be an airline pilot

He is apparently flying a Legacy in the Middle East making something like 12,000/month tax free after turning down NetJets:rolleyes: Check out the thread in the fractional section of the boards entitled "Back from the Mid East" to see what I mean. Everyone has figured out the inconsistancies in his story.

How is the Middle East treating you SIU? And how come you've disappeared from the fractional section all of the sudden after people started questioning you? I think you have some unfinished business over there.

I couldn't figure out what he meant by "right up" either though until I actually clicked on the link. Probably a write-up he just did at Great Lakes.

Says a lot for your SIU education and doesn't give your statements much support from the past that all Riddle guys are tools. Looks like Riddle guys can at least get it right.

Last edited:
Sobchak-

Not sure how much of a fan you are, but enough I would imagine. I've watched the Big Lebowkski probably 30 times. Ditto for the rest of the Coen Bros. movies.

No Country for Old Men was so Awesome. God knows how many times I played the first coin toss scene over and over again.

I'm a bit of a morbid type of fella. :D

This thread delivers on so many levels. As embarrassing as it is, I once sharted pretty bad whilst en route. Had no choice but to sit on it for the duration of the flight :(

Latest resources

Back