• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Great lakes, very funny right up.

Andy Neill

Total Time
So.....was it because he didn't return to the gate that alleviated the need for a re-release?

ReverseSensing

On the BC
Total Time
>2000
Moral of the story: NEVER skip your "noon poop."

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
Best Incident Report... Ever.

"Meat Sweats." Man, that is funny!

MCDU

Total Time
Been there, at least we had lavs. Great story.

M

hmmurdock

Total Time
5000+
As I was reading this, I was thinking he was going to say he pulled over on a taxiway to relieve himself so as not to loose his position..

funny stuff..

Greetings. I think you mean he would lose his position. Also it is write up, not right up. Do they teach proper spelling and grammar anymore in school?

Take care.

Andy Neill

Total Time
Greetings. I think you mean he would lose his position. Also it is write up, not right up. Do they teach proper spelling and grammar anymore in school?

Take care.
I think you missed clr4theapch tongue-in-cheek slant in his response.

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
I once had an airplane with a broken overhead BEN in the logbook...I never did find him.

And I wish I had a copy of it...

NYCPilot

Incorporated.
Total Time
This CAN'T be for real. Who in their right mind submits such a report. I mean the way it was worded made it sound more like a joke of somesort.

Anyone actually know the guy whose name appears on the form?

PilotSkydiver

Total Time
This CAN'T be for real. Who in their right mind submits such a report. I mean the way it was worded made it sound more like a joke of somesort.

You must not have had the privilege of working for a scumbag regional airline yet.. He returned to the gate, requiring a BS written report to his flight manager, so he just made it as detailed as possible.....

Headfake14

646 3A
Total Time
10000+
regarding funny mtc write ups...

Man, I "slow pitched" one to our ASA mtc once...

On the ATRah long ago, I had an ADF head that kept changing freqs all by it's self. We'd watch it..every few minutes it's change to some odd ball freq. Had no recognizable pattern to it....

So my write up was something like..."ADF head appears to be possesed. Spontaneously changes frequencies without crew input."

All we got back was, "R & R ADF radio head unit. Ops check good. OK for service".

I was so dissapointed.

joe_pilot

There be whales here!
Total Time
>0

This is old. I saw it several years ago with a few details changed. Funny, though.

Trogdor

Burninating the Peasants
Total Time
7000+
I know the guy, a good friend of mine actually. It is a real report.

BLing

Total Time
This past winter my best friend was working part time for a construction company flying a Piper Lance. One night on final approach into a middle of nowhere airport, he to had the "meat sweats"...

It was so bad, that when he landed, he had to shut down on the runway, run to to the back, grab onto the rear tie down and let er rip. After he releived himself, he realized he had nothing to wipe with.. Then it donned on him to sacrafice his boxer shorts. So he wiped and left the shorts off to the side of the runway. The story gets better...

He got back in the plane and it wouldnt start. So he had some night shift FBO worker tow him in. He dropped off his passenger who was actually quite ammused by the whole event and flew back home uneventfully, untill...

He parked the plane and walked to his truck and couldnt find his keys.... "Where are my keys" he asked? "Oh no!!!!"

So he hoped back in the plane, flew back to the airport which now has a severely contaminated runway... By this time it was early morning and the sun had come up. He lands only to see his mess on the runway...

Once again he shuts down on the runway, gets out only to find his keys right next to his ass barf and his boxers right where he left them!

The phantom runway $hitter happens to be a poster on here.