Great Lakes training contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Whiskey Tango

I was wondering what happened with any former lakers who left before their contract was up.

I am more curious than anything.

SJS ??? ;)

Or maybe they left because they decided that they didn't like it there. I have an idea, lets piss on somebody for trying to make their life better. How dare they!

Whiskey Tango said:
I was wondering what happened with any former lakers who left before their contract was up.

They all got pay raises

Dudes -

I did the same thing. Chill down. Just giving him crap.

Thanks for all the helpfull responses!

Maybe I should be more specific. Did Great Lakes Aviation, Ltd. seek to collect on the training contract through any means and if so what was the end result.

I have been here long enough that the training contract does not apply to me anymore, like I said I am curious.

Whiskey Tango said:

Wassamadda,
Didn't you do enough research on your employer prior to signing a "contract"?
You signed a contract promising to adhere to the terms of said contract. You leave before the terms are complete you, by definition are afflicted with SJS and are not worth the ink you signed on the bottom line with. Grow a pair and live up to your word, has GL not kept their end of the contract as agreed upon? In this bidness your word is all you have, worth anything talking about.
You gotta ask, you know the answer.
PBR

I did adhere to the terms of the contract. But several people have left without completing their 15 months. All I am trying to find out is what happened. I agree that you should live up to your word and complete your end of the agreement. All I want is information and instead I get a bunch of BS.

Latest resources

Back