• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great job ASA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA is set up to fail. This definitely isn't the fault of the pilots. They should take a closer look at what our company wants us to do in ATL with 40 min. turns and plane swaps....It's assenine

ATL is a cluster F. But, "not the fault of the pilots"?

Before the TA you must have been living in a dream world.

But from looking at your profile... I'm not sure you're the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'll forgive you if you're a 600 hour wonder at ASA wanting to complain about other pilots. Otherwise... GO EDUCATE YOURSELF!

40 min turns with swaps at a ATC delay plagued hub is tough though.

ATL is a cluster F. But, "not the fault of the pilots"?

Before the TA you must have been living in a dream world.

But from looking at your profile... I'm not sure you're the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'll forgive you if you're a 600 hour wonder at ASA wanting to complain about other pilots. Otherwise... GO EDUCATE YOURSELF!

40 min turns with swaps at a ATC delay plagued hub is tough though.

Once I re-read the article, I realized it was from the month of September. Hell, I will gladly claim my share of the reason for $hitty numbers from that month.

I'm just making the point that given any month ASA will suck performance wise in ATL. Even now post TA. These good numbers the past few days are a fluke.

And what's wrong with the profile? Sounds like you take yourself too seriously there "RJ Capt."

Last edited:
I understood your point. I even agree with the struggle that is ATL.

I don't take myself seriously at all. But when somebody throws "65% no talent ass clowns" out about a pilot group... I have trouble giving their view the benefit of an education.

I'm a dork... posting on FI at 11 o'clock at night... uhh

To bed I go!

Last edited:
umm honestly, ATL is 10 times better compared with IAD... standard 10 minute hold for rampers to marshall us in there in dullass

Smacktard...are you in some way trying to blame the pilots??
one thing about this whole forum..i wonder why its such a pissing contest?
why do pilots put down other pilots?? isnt that a game most heads of airlines like to play with us?
are we so used to thinking someone is out to get us?
what gives?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back