Great Idea, Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 said:
I would feel pretty crappy, but there's not a dang thing that a card would do to help me. This "I feel your pain", touchy-feely nonsense doesn't work for me.

If that happened to me, then I hope someone will take me out to get drunk, and to buy me a couple of whoores!!!!:beer:

Dear Southwest,

Thanks again for serving a secondary airport with a waivered Runway Safety Area to accomodate your aircraft. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season, I know our attorney will.

Merry Flippin' Christmas!

The Woods Family

Send WN a card? What a crock! Send a card for what purpose? You need to get your priorities straight lady.

You guys are something. Regardless of the original post, the comments I have read here tonight make my stomach turn. This could have happened (similar) to anyone of us and I for one would appreciate a card as a gesture of the kind thoughts that it would signify. The family had a tremendous loss, I can't phathom losing one of our children. However, I can not imagine being in the pilots shoe's either. This is something they will carry for the rest of their lives. So, get over yourselves and try to find a little compassion in your hearts for the people who were involved ... on BOTH sides. This is our profession and we should help our brothers and sisters any way we can. Forget the petty my airline and your airline jargun, there will be another day for that, that I am sure.

umm... yeah... okay....

MAGNUM!! said:
I think they'll be around much longer than you. I know several SWA pilots that would gladly tell you why you and your turbo prop time should NOT work for them.

As opposed to your amazing 2500hrs of single engine vmc time? Hate to break it to ya but 2500hrs is not much in the grand scheme of things...

xanderman said:
As opposed to your amazing 2500hrs of single engine vmc time? Hate to break it to ya but 2500hrs is not much in the grand scheme of things...

This from a guy who doesn't have the spine to display his stats. I'd take his 2,500hrs of single engine, JET FIGHTER, ALL WEATHER(all VMC my anus), HIGH OPS TEMPO, MULTIPLE TAKEOFFS AND LANDINGS, NO AUTOPILOT(ie HANDS ON ALL PIC) time over what I suspect yours is.

Post your stats or quit trolling.

Latest resources

Back