Great Idea, Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MissKittyKat

Hello all members, won't you join me by sending a card to Southwest this week.

You don't have to put your name on it, just send something written to the company showing your support and understanding. Take 5 minutes of your day out tommorrow and send them a card. Even if they don;t read it, they need support from everyone as far away. Southwest is a great company, I never worked for them but they have taken me safely all over.

We as aviation professionals do not wish these events to happen but they do. Thanks Southwest for taking me safely everywhere. The events at Mdw hit me hard yesterday, i hate flying in and out of that airport. I was on Central Ave recently and can't even imagine the pain and suffering of everyone.

But you as a person, can send a card! To the corporate headquarters, no one likes to hear of such events anytime of the year, especially around Christmas! or even send a card to anyone you know who was on this plane in or in the cars. I balled and cried so much after hearing this, I just couldn't post or comment.

I am just asking that you send a card as soon as possible! I will! So please join me.

Thank you members.

MissKittyKat: ygbsm........

Here's a better idea. How about sending flowers, a card or money to the Woods family from Leroy, Indiana, who lost their 6 year old son, Joshua, in the accident.

Last edited:
sandman2122 said:
MissKittyKat: ygbsm........

Here's a better idea. How about sending flowers, a card or money to the Woods family from Leroy, Indiana, who lost their 6 year old son, Joshua, in the accident.

Exactly , who cares about sending a card to Southwest?

Jehtplane, I asked in my plea to please send a card to anyone on the plane or even the car accidents, I only titled it southwest because they were the carrier, Please send your card to anyone, including Southwest, it only takes 5 minutes of your time tommorow. I feel this is a great way to deal with horrible things, and I am an aviation person, so please wherever you direct in your card, please do it! Please.

How about a letter that tells SWA that their days are numbered and they can take their arrogant attitude and tell me why I should work for them!

Miss Kitty,

I don't think so. Your statement about hating flying in and out of MDW speaks volumes. Pursue that route. It will mean a whole lot more than the admission of your bawling over this incident.

Just a realist, not a sentimentalist.

Sfr, will you still please join me and many others and make that card or letter?

Please, you as a person can make a difference, willl you please join me?

kill'em with kindness

I like it, you don't see much of that anymore,

I'll send something to the Woods family

Denny, I:m sincere, but I just am not in love with Midway, I ask you, will you please make an effort to send a card or wish to anyone who was involved in yesterday's misfortune, Denny please do this for me, And I thank you in advance!

YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Latest resources

Back