Great Idea, Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MissKittyKat said:
Say again, if you don't wan't to participate then that is ok, I have a few members who will;

Trust me, I wont!!! I only send out cards to my family, and they could also give two $hits about them.:beer:

Spyguy said:
I had to ask myself if MKK was for real at first. Then I thought of a great quote from Waterboy. "Which brings me to my next point, DON'T DO DRUGS." The company doesn't give a flying flip about any cards that anyone on this website may send it. I have a feeling that nobody on the plane does either. They are just glad to be alive. I am all for heart felt sympathy and compassion, but let's come down from la la land and be realistic.

Well said, exactly how I feel!!!

Mkk

Your heart is in the right place and I too believe that words of sympathy are important for all involved in this tragedy. You are also very patient with a bunch of arrogant pilots who want to pick you apart and belittle your initiative. For what it's worth, I'll send out cards to all I can get in touch with, to include SWA. God Bless!

I hope when Miss Kitty sobers up she will realize how insensitive it is to send sympathy to SWA when a family lost a child. It's a tragedy for everyone involved but I can only hope her myopia from her first post was due to major alcohol consumption.

Send a card to SWA?!?!? You, Miss, are missing a main strut. How about a card to the family who lost a child. They are the only folks who have truly suffered a loss.

And nice back-peddling, BTW. Yes, you DID ask for a card to be sent to Southwest and no, you didn't mention the passengers or the family. Sober up, please. Or are you trying to land an interview?

El-Rushbo, Greetings and Merry Christmas, I did actually include anyone who was on the plane AND anywho was in the car accidents. In the first post, just re-read it and you will see. I did recieve a couple of pm's from a couple of nice screennames who decided on sending cards as well, Yes, including those who where on the plane if you knew them and the families who were in the cars, Please go back and read the very first post.

El-Rushbo said:
Send a card to SWA?!?!? You, Miss, are missing a main strut. How about a card to the family who lost a child. They are the only folks who have truly suffered a loss.

And nice back-peddling, BTW. Yes, you DID ask for a card to be sent to Southwest and no, you didn't mention the passengers or the family. Sober up, please. Or are you trying to land an interview?

No, actually, she is sober.

read all her posts - She is 100% f#%kin' certifiable.

:eek:

Bump, no hard feeling with anyone, this tread is about sending your cards or anything, many have taken a pok shot at my screen name but it is ok, I am the mother Of one son, and a flyer, and have been in aviation quite awhile I love it, that is why I say send a card in, Please, please do it, tell your wife or girlfriend to send a card, she will do it!

MAGNUM!! said:
I think they'll be around much longer than you. I know several SWA pilots that would gladly tell you why you and your turbo prop time should NOT work for them.

Atleast he flies his prop on the correct glide path TopGun. I would take him over your flying a dot low in IMC any day of the week. Although I am not sure what is worse, doing it, or not seeing the validity of your stupidity.
Maybe it's just a civilian thing.

AA
:rolleyes:

MissKittyKat said:
El-Rushbo, Greetings and Merry Christmas, I did actually include anyone who was on the plane AND anywho was in the car accidents. In the first post, just re-read it and you will see. I did recieve a couple of pm's from a couple of nice screennames who decided on sending cards as well, Yes, including those who where on the plane if you knew them and the families who were in the cars, Please go back and read the very first post.

Why now? Did you send a card to other airlines who have a suffered an accident? Are you planning on sending a card to the next airline that has an accident? Just curious as to why now, and why SWA?

AA

Latest resources

Back