• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Idea, Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of you guys are getting all bent out of shape over this. It's true that the family members of the child (as well as the passengers involved) need the most assistance right now. I believe Ms. Kat's omission of that point was unintentional.

The pilots of that plane can't be feeling so great right now and could use our support as well. God forbid that happen to one of us. (most of us have probably had a few close calls before).

Read her first post. She never mentioned sending a card to the family. It was only after she got called out on her short sightedness that she tried to come back and get people to send a card to the family. She acts like she wanted that all along.

Face it Miss Kitty. You made a mistake by not feeling the empathy for the family who lost a child. You can back track all you want, but it doesn't change the fact.

As I mentioned before, this is a tragedy for all involved. I feel bad for all involved but I think it insults the situation to think that SWA should have all the condolences sent to them.

Yes, read the first post, I included anyone who was on the plane or the car people, I only ask that you sit down and write a card to who ever it may be, someone who will enjoy your card, your thoughts and good blessings! Please send your card and words of wisdom.

thank you

Miss KK-

With all due respect, why don't you focus your attention and efforts on a charity instead of SWA?

I am sure you are well intentioned, but even giving the Salvation Army bell ringers your spare change is more effective than sending an airline a card!

Snap out of it, will ya..?

FF

MKK is probably one of those people who think wearing a colored ribbon to support their cause actually makes a difference. All fluff, no substance.

I think I heard her in one of those OnStar radio commercials. "Oh my God, I've bumped my head!! Ahhhhhhhrrrrrrraaaaggh! Help me please! Oh my baby, my baby!" "Calm down lady, we're unlocking your car now. Thank you for choosing OnStar"

I'll get right on that card thing. No really, I promise. I feel your pain.......

MissKittyKat said:
Hello all members, won't you join me by sending a card to Southwest this week.

You don't have to put your name on it, just send something written to the company showing your support and understanding. Take 5 minutes of your day out tommorrow and send them a card. Even if they don;t read it, they need support from everyone as far away. Southwest is a great company, I never worked for them but they have taken me safely all over.

We as aviation professionals do not wish these events to happen but they do. Thanks Southwest for taking me safely everywhere. The events at Mdw hit me hard yesterday, i hate flying in and out of that airport. I was on Central Ave recently and can't even imagine the pain and suffering of everyone.

But you as a person, can send a card! To the corporate headquarters, no one likes to hear of such events anytime of the year, especially around Christmas! or even send a card to anyone you know who was on this plane in or in the cars. I balled and cried so much after hearing this, I just couldn't post or comment.

I am just asking that you send a card as soon as possible! I will! So please join me.

Thank you members.

I looked through your above post and didn't find anywhere where you mention sending a card to the family of the child who was killed. You only mention sending a card to SWA. You say you "Can't imagine the pain and suffering of everyone", but that is not the same as showing sympathy for the family.

Why don't you stop trying to defend your stupid comment and just let it go. No one here believes your retractions.

Caveman said:
MKK is probably one of those people who think wearing a colored ribbon to support their cause actually makes a difference. All fluff, no substance.

I think I heard her in one of those OnStar radio commercials. "Oh my God, I've bumped my head!! Ahhhhhhhrrrrrrraaaaggh! Help me please! Oh my baby, my baby!" "Calm down lady, we're unlocking your car now. Thank you for choosing OnStar"

I'll get right on that card thing. No really, I promise. I feel your pain.......

Hey Tough Guy,

I've got just one question to ask you....how would you feel if you were sitting in the left seat and that happened to you? I think Ms Kat would want to keep you in her prayers. There is no sense in making fun of her.

You must be trying to get in her panties. She's a nutjob. Sending a card to SWA isn't gonna do jack to change anything.

Wesb737fo said:
Hey Tough Guy,

I've got just one question to ask you....how would you feel if you were sitting in the left seat and that happened to you? I think Ms Kat would want to keep you in her prayers. There is no sense in making fun of her.

I would feel pretty crappy, but there's not a dang thing that a card would do to help me. This "I feel your pain", touchy-feely nonsense doesn't work for me.

Latest resources

Back