• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the Rejection Letter from Usairways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You were furloughed. Now you want to take from the west and AA. You should probably tend to your other 4 jobs. For your sake I hope someone more competent than usapa is making decisions for you in your supplemental income regime . Usapa has failed you.

Nope don't want to take anything from them. Would never want to live in PHX so they can have their 757's.

Nope don't want to take anything from them. Would never want to live in PHX so they can have their 757's.

What you say and what you support are two different things. Usapa has failed you and only continues to lead you by the nose.

I don't live in PHX and I don't plan to move to PHL or CLT like you fear. Yet your fear has consumed you and the other "followers" of Usapa. Wake up Chuck Deuce. You will never get back what you've lost under the dictAtorship that you worship. The world is passing you by.

You were furloughed. Now you want to take from the west and AA. You should probably tend to your other 4 jobs. For your sake I hope someone more competent than usapa is making decisions for you in your supplemental income regime . Usapa has failed you.

They're not really "jobs" and it is really 6 other income streams one being a military pension. Serving in the military was something you could have done so don't hold it against me. The other income streams I have are commercial properties which once again is an option for everyone on this board so don't hold it against me. When I go to work I meet the other pilot who has a smile on his or her face and we go on a trip that if there is enough time we meet in the bar for a beer and trade notes on ouy real life, not the one that some greedy management group thinks we should have. I'm senior enough to commute in Tuesday morning and home Thursday night which gives me plenty of time to "tend" to my other endeavors. Sure I wish I made more an hour but I will not trade it for a contract that doesn't include the protections that I have talked about numerous times on this board but nobody seems to want to discuss.

What you say and what you support are two different things. Usapa has failed you and only continues to lead you by the nose.

I don't live in PHX and I don't plan to move to PHL or CLT like you fear. Yet your fear has consumed you and the other "followers" of Usapa. Wake up Chuck Deuce. You will never get back what you've lost under the dictAtorship that you worship. The world is passing you by.

If the only thing you have is the ex-con DUI Chug-A-Lug Dougweiser then the world is passing you buy.

If the only thing you have is the ex-con DUI Chug-A-Lug Dougweiser then the world is passing you buy.

Wow. A former Marine who must resort to calling the CEO of his company childish names because his own argument is weak. I'm sure Doug Parker is really hurt by your immaturity. You're really showing him!

I am no fan of Doug Parker, however, he is the one driving the ship and has the occasional nuisance of Usapa biting as his heels. His heels Chuck.

charlie2 throwing the hate around today...senior to work weekdays, flying the heavy E-190??? USAPA has put you so far into a corner, you can not think straight when a contract comes your way...the 7 year stall in not putting the NIC in play will cost the Easties soon...Do not go off the deep end and wow us with your great economic situation, are you the same D-bag with thoses rental on the NJ s from the ALPA boards? I would rather let my seven year old be on the NAC them some AFO, he would be like on those cute AT&T commercials about two lasers are better than one, economics over emotions, the Easties downfalll....Happy New Year!!!!

Wow. A former Marine who must resort to calling the CEO of his company childish names because his own argument is weak. I'm sure Doug Parker is really hurt by your immaturity. You're really showing him!

I am no fan of Doug Parker, however, he is the one driving the ship and has the occasional nuisance of Usapa biting as his heels. His heels Chuck.

Childish names? How about the truth. If you or I get a DUI we are in big trouble and our job could be on the line. You have to admit that he has millions and millions of dollars and could afford a very nice limo but yet he didn't have the judgement to call a cab or a limo? When my brother and I decided to drink last St. Paddys day we took a cab, it's called good judgement which is something I would expect of a CEO of an airline.

charlie2 throwing the hate around today...senior to work weekdays, flying the heavy E-190??? USAPA has put you so far into a corner, you can not think straight when a contract comes your way...the 7 year stall in not putting the NIC in play will cost the Easties soon...Do not go off the deep end and wow us with your great economic situation, are you the same D-bag with thoses rental on the NJ s from the ALPA boards? I would rather let my seven year old be on the NAC them some AFO, he would be like on those cute AT&T commercials about two lasers are better than one, economics over emotions, the Easties downfalll....Happy New Year!!!!

Hi Carl!! It's not "hate" it's genuine disrespect for the man. No I don't live in NJ! Nice try though. Why wont you talk to me about what I have asked in numerous posts?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back