• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the Rejection Letter from Usairways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, charlie2 has some hate for old Duggie Boy, the guy that got him off the street after all those years....Thanks for your bio also, you forgot your GPA and scouting ranks...you think you deserve something in life, entitlement..the East pilots downfall...

Hey Carl buddy! I don't hate him I just don't like him. Please tell us why you love him so much remember the current contract that you are working under was negoriated by your beloved ALPA and the ex-con. Ya ya ya I know we have lower rates than you AWA people but we have some protections that you don't have and are so willing to give away to your beloved. I was a Tenderfoot and my GPA was ginda low. I've asked some very specific questions to you and your good friend Becket but you don't respond...why? I'll ask again. Why do you think that a contract with no scope, no min fleet and no min utilization rates is a good thing?

Oh please. ALPA chose the game we have.... Every pilot group for themselves. It's been that way for years and it won't change. ALPA has members getting paid less than $15k and over $250k performing the same skill.
Did you use this line of reasoning when you were intimidating your fellow east pilots in corners of the crew rooms and in the back of hotel vans while ginning up the votes for USAPA? Did you tell them they would have to wait 7 yrs under the same pay they have now just to try and regain some perceived "respect" from the west pilots since the airline wasn't having any of your bluster, and that they would likely gain no more than 18 months quicker upgrade by spending multi millions fighting the Nic? Did you tell them that in the process of doing that you would weaken the union to the point that they would just be hapless spectators during the next merger while relying on the kindness of strangers.

Look back on your life and ask yourself if you've ever taken responsibility for your own actions.

Did you use this line of reasoning when you were intimidating your fellow east pilots in corners of the crew rooms and in the back of hotel vans while ginning up the votes for USAPA? Did you tell them they would have to wait 7 yrs under the same pay they have now just to try and regain some perceived "respect" from the west pilots since the airline wasn't having any of your bluster, and that they would likely gain no more than 18 months quicker upgrade by spending multi millions fighting the Nic? Did you tell them that in the process of doing that you would weaken the union to the point that they would just be hapless spectators during the next merger while relying on the kindness of strangers.

Look back on your life and ask yourself if you've ever taken responsibility for your own actions.

What part of $15K to $250K for the same skill don't you get? ALPA chose to set the game. Every pilot group for themselves, and to he!! with the bottom 49% of any list. It's mob rule. It is what it is. Ya win some ya lose some.

What part of $15K to $250K for the same skill don't you get? ALPA chose to set the game. Every pilot group for themselves, and to he!! with the bottom 49% of any list. It's mob rule. It is what it is. Ya win some ya lose some.

A USAPA SKABB lamenting "mob rule" is a joke right?

Actually, if you factor in retirement and hourly pay, an FO at HA fairly quickly makes more than a USAir Capt. Thank you ALPA.

I completely forgot about that 15-19% off my GROSS pay that's deposited into my 401k... I think charlie2 who's obviously new to the airline industry (maybe from the military) doesn't understand how the industry contracts are negotiated and what the significance of a huge segment of that industry earning 40% or lower wages does to the rest of us.

I completely forgot about that 15-19% off my GROSS pay that's deposited into my 401k... I think charlie2 who's obviously new to the airline industry (maybe from the military) doesn't understand how the industry contracts are negotiated and what the significance of a huge segment of that industry earning 40% or lower wages does to the rest of us.

Hey HA25! With the nic I get stapled and furloughed. Help me with the math here what is 19% of my furlough pay of $0 a month equal? Wow I'll have so much retirement money thanks to your AWA CEO!! Thank you! You'll get your nic in 4 to 5 years...happy new year!

Hey HA25! With the nic I get stapled and furloughed. Help me with the math here what is 19% of my furlough pay of $0 a month equal? Wow I'll have so much retirement money thanks to your AWA CEO!! Thank you! You'll get your nic in 4 to 5 years...happy new year!

Sad part is you'll believe anything your union tells you! They've made a career of lying, and look how it's paid off for them
Enjoy those pathetic pay scales, it's only you that's suffering. But hey, you got those other 3 jobs to keep you going!;)

furloughed with over 1300 retirements in the next 5 years? and American is looking at 2000 more? Really? Combined with American and adding planned growth, you're looking at 4000 pilot jobs in the next 5 years, they're not going turlough anyone.... don't be gullible.

Happy New Year to you as well!

Last edited:
furloughed with over 1300 retirements in the next 5 years? and American is looking at 2000 more? Really? Combined with American and adding planned growth, you're looking at 4000 pilot jobs in the next 5 years, they're not going turlough anyone.... don't be gullible.

Happy New Year to you as well!

You are right about the future but I was talking about the last five years or so. If the nic was used back then I would have been furloughed another three to four years and furlough pay is $0 so my low pay right now is better then $0. Because I have a huge mortgage (a really nice house) and other expenses I need all five (not 3) of my income streams. My low US Airways income helps and I'm in no position to influence anyone in the union about changing the situation.

You were furloughed. Now you want to take from the west and AA. You should probably tend to your other 4 jobs. For your sake I hope someone more competent than usapa is making decisions for you in your supplemental income regime . Usapa has failed you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back