Got the email from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
StarHustler said:
I put PBI but maybe I should have also put CMH, either one would have worked. Oh well...still waiting as for the invite.

Hey Star,
If you say CMH would work, then I'd let Derinda know. A lot
of people say that she is super nice and i bet she wouldn't mind
it if you e-mailed her to let her know.

Good luck Arch - Meathead has his fingers crossed for ya...Budro Congrats! It feels great when you get the call eh?

Baja.

hopalong said:
Hey Star,
If you say CMH would work, then I'd let Derinda know. A lot
of people say that she is super nice and i bet she wouldn't mind
it if you e-mailed her to let her know.

Thanks, I might just do that. I need to request an update form anyway.

Hopalong...at least you GOT an app package in the mail...I just got the "thanks for applying email"...twice!

Ignore me...I'm a cranky b*stard today...

Eric

Lostdog65 said:
Hopalong...at least you GOT an app package in the mail...I just got the "thanks for applying email"...twice!

Ignore me...I'm a cranky b*stard today...

Eric

That sucks. Do you know anyone at NJA? I didn't get the app.
until my buddy e-mailed Derinda an LOR. Let us know how it goes.

I just spoke with a 2-year Capt. this morning...he'll try to email Derrinda on Mon. He did it for our CP a few months back...he still hasn't seen the app. :confused:

I wouldn't mind an LAX domicile...I can make it work!

Eric

Best of Luck Archie!!! Thanks for the great info!!!
Archie Bunker said:
This is exactly correct.

I just got back from CMH, and the interview process was a very positive experience. Derinda and company go out of their way to make you feel welcome, and at ease. The tour of the facilities is impressive (you could eat off the hangar floor), and the ops center reminded me of a large military command post with all the high speed technology, giant flat TV screens, etc.

Per the domicile issue....Our group of interviewees only had guys that wanted LAX, PBI, and CMH. When they want to start adding more pilots to DAL and TEB again, you guys out there will get the call.....it's just a matter of time.

The following is a list of classes and the breakdown of aircraft/domicile that haven't been filled yet:

April 24th Class--1 Excel and 1 Citation X that are domicile non specific.
May 8th Class--3 Citation X, LAX only.
May 15th Class--4 Citation X, LAX only.
May 30th Class--Class Full.
June 19th Class--Citation X (a lot), DA-2000 (a lot), Hawker 800 (2), G-200 (1), Sovereign (2), all CMH only.

We were told that on Monday we would be called with either the job offer, or the no thank you, try again. Wish me luck.

Archie

After sending in the app how long should it take to get a responce that they received it. I know it may be awhile before a call for a interview, but do they let you know that they received it?

Yes.

I received the application accepted email two-three days after sending it in. It said the application met their requirements for acceptance and also said the next time I hear from them would be to schedule an interview. However, that was six weeks ago. I updated recently. Hopefully, that will produce a response.

Good luck...fly safe!

Latest resources

Back