• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the email from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone mentioned earlier last month here, that the recruiters maybe getting the requests from higher up to hire into certain domiciles, ex. LAX and CMH right now. This doesn't necessarily mean that the other domiciles are closed, it just may mean they will interview the people interested in these bases first?

As Archie said, go to the interview and see what happens. His advice sounds like a good idea. Don't get discouraged yet, maybe they will put you on a list until your domicile opens?

Patiently waiting for my opportunity to meet the gang in CMH!

I got the call today from CS that I didn't get the job. Darn.
Well, at least Derrinda's e-mail cheered me up. I requested
5/10 & 5/17 as interview dates. Anyone else get an invite
for an interview lately.

Sorry to hear that Hopalong - upgrade may be longer at NJA but it's a much better company. Good luck on the 10th - let us know how you do!

Baja.

Baja, thanks for the kind words. I'm just having a poor, poor me day. I think I'm gonna get in my bath robe, watch tv and down some beers.
I wanted CS so bad. I know I should be thankful that I even
have an interview w/ Net jets, but I don't know if my family could afford
to live on the FO pay w/ NJA for 4-5 years. I need to stop my whining and
just suck it up and move on.

Got my email for an interview on april 10th, so far i am going in for may 9-10 slot. See ya guys there.

Vote for Pedro

Still waiting for my interview invite. Got the wait letter in early February. I put only DAL for a domicile so I wonder if they are selectively asking people out based on that information. I kind of hope so because that is a deal breaker for me. Good luck to those of you getting an invite.

Hey Hop, sorry to hear the bad news with CS. As Baja said, NJ is a great company from what research I have done. Keep your head up, show them and tell them you want the job at NJ and most of all have a great attitude. You'll be fine!

Good Luck and keep us in the loop!

theskyking said:
Still waiting for my interview invite. Got the wait letter in early February. I put only DAL for a domicile so I wonder if they are selectively asking people out based on that information. I kind of hope so because that is a deal breaker for me. Good luck to those of you getting an invite.

SKYKING: You and I are in the same boat. I only put DAL on the app. as well for the same reason.....dealbreaker. Although I just overnighted them my app on Monday morning, I wonder if I will still wait the "standard" two weeks to hear back from them. Keep me posted , if you will, if you hear anything about DAL. Thanks.

Yep they're paying attention. I'm a DAL only applicant with an "accepted" app early Feb but no invite yet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back