• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got some good news today!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It probably would sound slightly better had you gotten the job offer and declined. But to be denied an employment offer; then begin your bashing seems a tad foolish to me.

TA

Yeah dude, I mean, you did go to the interview...Kinda tough to look cool now by bashing them. Good luck on your next interview though.

yeah mesa has some sweet uniforms. Those former nylon instructor rain jackets that don't match anything but pavement are very professional....all the mesa crews i have ever seen look like ups delivery guys....If your pilot group is not the enemy then stop working for scab factory mesa.

CitationLover said:
wake up. every regional treats you like crap.

With your attitude sir, you're correct. Every regional will treat you like crap.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

nyflr said:
I was actually interviewed by some former PFT puke from there program that they have..

So their "training" program is along the lines of Gulfsteam and TAB?

I thought they did their private - CFI and then instructed? am I wrong? If not, how are they a PFT'er? Who's flying is he taking by paying for it? Who is putting out of a job?

DX Rick said:
So their "training" program is along the lines of Gulfsteam and TAB?

I thought they did their private - CFI and then instructed? am I wrong? If not, how are they a PFT'er? Who's flying is he taking by paying for it? Who is putting out of a job?

DX, sounds like nyflr struck a nerve and gotcha all worked up....relaxxxxxxxxxx! It will be okay........

LJDRVR said:
With your attitude sir, you're correct. Every regional will treat you like crap.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

I'm just stating the facts. What is 1st year pay at EVERY regional? You know this going in.

Yeah man, you do sound pretty defensive. If you're so bent on not working there because they are such an awful company, why did you interview in the first place. If it's becasue you wanted the "expereince" you haven't mentioned it thus far.....

nyflr said:
I recieved the thanks but no thanks letter from Mesa today and after reading about them recently I took it as good news! After the interview I now realize what kind of bottom feeder operation they really are. I was actually interviewed by some former PFT puke from there program that they have. They don't even pay for your lodging while in training, gimmie a friggen break! By the way, all the people I interviewed got awarded the B-1900.

Hey try Air Wisconsin, it is not the place it used to be, but it is still better than most. They are hurting people, I think they still put you during training and pay you from day one. Goodluck.

Latest resources

Back