Got some good news today!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nyflr

I recieved the thanks but no thanks letter from Mesa today and after reading about them recently I took it as good news! After the interview I now realize what kind of bottom feeder operation they really are. I was actually interviewed by some former PFT puke from there program that they have. They don't even pay for your lodging while in training, gimmie a friggen break! By the way, all the people I interviewed got awarded the B-1900.

Keep on trying to interview at Mesa. We are real selective here, only the best pilots we taken. Just study harder next time, we'll keep shining up the wings for you. Its so cooool to fly 200 and 1/2. Best part about it is that Mesa Pilots are soooo coool to hang with.

No thanks, I'd rather take the job as a chief flight instructor at the busy flight school I work at and make more than a third year FO at Mesa. Hey, it's not a shiny gay regional jet but at least I get to go home every night not feeling relaxed and not worn out!

Something tells me your opinion would be much different had the letter not said no thanks.

Nothing like telling a chick she's ugly anyways after she tells you to get lost.
Pathetic.

Good News??????

nyflr said:
I received the thanks but no thanks letter from Mesa today and after reading about them recently I took it as good news!

Good News????? That's probably the BEST news of your whole airline career!!!

At first I was pretty excitied, then the thought of shelling out probably over $1,000 bucks for lodging while in training ($35.00 per day x 30 days) turned me off before the letter, not to mention getting locked into the B-1900 for a while with there new contract agreements. I also heard people there are jumping ship faster than the Titanic. Can any Mesa guys chime in on the B 1900 side of the house?

How about I chime in with Mesa's $1.18/hr per diem and starting pay of $19 an hour for the 1900 FOs. Oh yeah, second pay bumps you up to $21/hr. But at least you'll be on a first name basis with the soup line help by then.

nyflr said:
I recieved the thanks but no thanks letter from Mesa today and after reading about them recently I took it as good news! After the interview I now realize what kind of bottom feeder operation they really are. I was actually interviewed by some former PFT puke from there program that they have. They don't even pay for your lodging while in training, gimmie a friggen break! By the way, all the people I interviewed got awarded the B-1900.

wow. did you not have a pulse?

too bad you missed the 1900. good times in ICT. zaka and hank would be your new butt buddies.

inspite of your enlightenment, stop bad mouthing mesa as you obviously are sore about not being hired. mesa pilots are professional and a great group (THEY ARE NOT YOUR F@#$ING ENEMY). Jonathon is your enemy.

wake up. every regional treats you like crap.

nyflr said:
I recieved the thanks but no thanks (Get lost looser) letter from Mesa today and after reading about them recently I took it as good news (I want my mommy)! After the interview I now realize what kind of bottom feeder operation they really are (I wish I hadn't quit my instructor gig now). I was actually interviewed by some former PFT puke from there program that they have (Please give me a job mister, by the way has anyone ever told you that your a dang good looking guy). They don't even pay for your lodging while in training, gimmie a friggen break! By the way, all the people I interviewed got awarded the B-1900. (and I get to fly a 172 for 500 more hours)

If they're such "pukes" and low lifers there, it says alot about yourself......who couldnt get hired by them.

Latest resources

Back