• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye Horizon Jets...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard tell of an airline that pays and treats their folks well and is still consistently profitable. It apparently can be done. We just need the leadership to pull it off.

If you're talking about your management having a "come to Herb" moment, don't hold your breath. I can guarantee that they believe that whatever middling success your company has achieved is owed to them conducting business as usual.

If you're talking about your management having a "come to Herb" moment, don't hold your breath. I can guarantee that they believe that whatever middling success your company has achieved is owed to them conducting business as usual.

When the rip current looks like it's going to pull you under, what else can you do (besides kicking and flailing) but hold your breath?

I spend about $100/4-day trip on food/beer (decadent, I know). By AAG logic, if I'd only quit coming to work, I'd save $100/week. That must be something they teach at business college.

When the rip current looks like it's going to pull you under, what else can you do (besides kicking and flailing) but hold your breath?

Sounds like a good time to get in touch with your inner shark...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back