• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good NJA Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is little or no misrepresentation or slander. We tell the truth about NJA on this board. Comments like "NJA sucks" are purely subjective but the rest of what we post is true.

Life on the road, screw ups from dispatch and scheduling, information relayed to us from management...all true.

I think this is the fifth or sixth management team since I have been here. I know every one just jumps up for joy and hugs each other when a new team comes in. I know everyone at Fort Fumble just loves when their departments are rearranged with each new management team. I give Boisture two years then someone new will be here and all the good people in Fort Fumble will have to figure out how to answer to another management team. I feel sorry for my friends at Fort Fumble.

I will admit when I heard Boisture was coming I expected great things. The fifedoms would end, we would become extrememly effecient and moral would go up.

Its sad very little has changed. Like I have said before, NJA was truly a fun job a few years ago. I do miss it.

dsptchrNJA said:
I know many who are pissed off at you for misrepresenting and slandering this company.

YES!! THAT MUST HAVE JUST HIT THAT NAIL ON THE HEAD!

-The pilots are to blame for EVERYTHING!!

Seems to work for you anyway.

This company is being mismanaged from the top down. Nothing new... What is new is that the front line employees who used to cover the train wreck in a cloud of smoke are no longer doing so. Ugly is as ugly does now.

Oh yeah. And SLANDER is not possible in this medium.

Slander is a spoken defamation.

Libel is a published or broadcast false and defamatory statement which damages the reputation of an individual.

Libel is not technically possible since it can only be performed by an individual against another individual. NJA is hardly an individual.

What you are feeling is disagreement with an OPINION. OPINIONS are free given here on these message boards all the time. A message board is hardly the medium (like a newspaper or CNN) to commit slander or libel.

Last edited:
My post still stands....and every NJA pilot who frequents this room knows the truths involved. This is not the venue to name name specifically......We have a BH Ethics Hotline for that and we have internal company proceedures.

rettofly said:
NJAowner said:
DO-82 -- I can only speak to a few facts:

Possible Fact: the average owner services person has been here 4-5 months. As disclosed by a VP from my last Company Recurrent.

Actual Fact: Of the 5 people I deal with on my team, 3 have bene on my team atleast 3 years (I am scratching my head for exact times) and 2 are less than 1 year. That still averages out to well over 2 years per person. I can not speak for any other team but mine.QUOTE]

There are several interesting possibilities here:

1. VP doesn't know what he's talking about.

2. VP is lying (shudder!!!) to the troops in Recurrent.

3. NJA Owner's experience is the exception to the rule.

Time for a poll? (Just kidding).

Here's some more possibilities:

4. VP was misquoted.

5. VP was misunderstood.

Forget something

NJAowner said:
Coming up to this July 4th, Independence Day, we are thankful for all who have given to defend freedom and this nation.

You forgot to thank those Pilots who you seem to love so dearly.

Last edited:
Hey Lie n Wait ---

Well we wonder if you are really an owner????
GOT YA!!!!!!!!

You are only about 3 years late on this one. Only 200 or 300 posts similar to yours. If your wonderin' check with your shop steward who used to piost regularly here. That is if you are a NJA pilot and know the shop stewards.

You forgot to thank those Pilots who you seem to love so dearly.

Done that quite often on the board, and at the end of every flight.

Fly safe.

Latest resources

Back