Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good News General, YOU don't have to pretend your a SWA Pilot.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Y'all really lost your 3-2-1?

In new contracts or even your current ones?

Future contracts. Just had couple dollar brews last night. And it wasn't even LBB ... bummer. Some hot Texas Tech girls there. I boned a coed there once. Lured her in with the cheap booze. Funny ... later in life she married General Lee. Go figure ... what a small world.

Funny - just went over that "your vs. you're" thing doing homework with kids last night.

And the General would love to only pay $4 for a beer in Europe..

Now $4 in your weekly LBB overnight....that would suck.

"Pretending" isn't really the best word for it. More like "lying to get free beer." And he wasn't the only one, we all did it.

Now $4 in your weekly LBB overnight....that would suck.

"Pretending" isn't really the best word for it. More like "lying to get free beer." And he wasn't the only one, we all did it.

Where is this LBB I hear about? I've been at WN 3 years and still have never been there.

Future contracts. Just had couple dollar brews last night. And it wasn't even LBB ... bummer. Some hot Texas Tech girls there. I boned a coed there once. Lured her in with the cheap booze. Funny ... later in life she married General Lee. Go figure ... what a small world.

Luckily I didn't "bone" her until trying after the wedding. Turns out she was a dude. I am so glad I didn't actually "go there." How about you? He said your nickname was "Mork the dork." A quick divorce followed, and I hear he is trying to find you again. I told him LBB or MAF on Saturday nights probably, at the "Blue Oyster Bar" location in either city. You probably know where that is, I don't. He also said you loved that song "Dancing in the Sheets" by some group called Shalamar? What is that all about?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Luckily I didn't "bone" her until trying after the wedding. Turns out she was a dude. I am so glad I didn't actually "go there." How about you? He said your nickname was "Mork the dork." A quick divorce followed, and I hear he is trying to find you again. I told him LBB or MAF on Saturday nights probably, at the "Blue Oyster Bar" location in either city. You probably know where that is, I don't. He also said you loved that song "Dancing in the Sheets" by some group called Shalamar? What is that all about?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Where does he come up with this stuff? Really funny.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Agree with JRod.

Your grammar and prose is way too advanced for flight info. I think you missed your calling of being an author... or better yet, writer for SNL.

Speaking of Blue Oyster Bar... who doesn't love a little Police Academy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

Last edited:
General,

You no longer have to shame yourself by pretending to be a SW Pilot any longer. Just read we are no longer including the legendary 1-2-3 in our hotel contracts.

You too can be free to pay $4 a beer. Hopefully on your next contract you will be able to afford it.

Bus

Can’t say I’ve actually impersonated a SWA pilot for cheap booze (probably just didn’t think of it until it was too late). But, what’s the big deal? Have you really lost that much?
What do(did) you really get for 1-2-3? I'm probably wrong, but I’m picturing one of those 12oz. white opaque plastic cups with either Bud or Bud lite (or the like), one of those short clear plastic airline cups with some Gallo wine from a jug with a twist top or a mixed drink in the same cup with lots of ice and no-name booze.
Maybe this will be good. You can re-discover the experience of a higher quality drink on your layover. It might cost a little more but you guys are worth it (and probably can afford it). :D

1. yes we are losing the 1-2-3, actually, I think it's already gone

2. efb completely scrapped

EFB scrapped?
Tell more- not getting rid of flt bags in April?

------
oh- and we all use 100% of our brains- that's an old wives tale- we just don't use it to it's potential- be like Michael Jordan jogging a 12 minute mile- just bc he could run 6 miles in 30 minutes doesn't mean that you could chop off a leg and he'd be able to get that 12min/mile done....

Latest resources

Back