Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good News General, YOU don't have to pretend your a SWA Pilot.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is the general married? kids??? DUDE get a life!!! you have 13,000 posts..good lord..Im speechless. kinda funny actually. Your the tool that has no friends besides airline pilots..and talks planes all day.

I am married, and I have a great life. My wife makes a lot more than I do (more than any pilot--even SWA pilots), and I fly to places I enjoy because I am fairly senior on the 767ER. You like to make fun of people who actually enjoy things, don't you? I actually ENJOY this website---but that doesn't matter to you. Probably because you really aren't good at anything in particular. You might be a Captian (barely), but you don't enjoy anything. And, when confronted with something worth a debate, you probably are SPEECHLESS. Keep making fun from the bleechers pal, only you can hear yourself...talk about a tool....look in the mirror.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Y'all really lost your 3-2-1?

In new contracts or even your current ones?

Could there be several guys writing under General's name?

It's interesting to see what happens at SWA next. I am sure glad to have income from my business that is larger than any airline would ever pay me to fly.

Will they start selling the -300's and buying RJ's? Herb is still in the office every day, isn't he? Once he really goes away will some Harvard MBA hire a regional or two?
I hope SWAPA can arrange congressional hearings any time they want, like ALPA.

Latest resources

Back