• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gracias Amigo

Thanks for the advice tred.

No problem chazman.

SR

Hey Congrats to all the new classes. Keep the posts coming so we can keep abreast of things. I 'am way down the list. Hope to see you out there soon.

Let me look into the reflection on the pool waters...I see a lot of excitement and happy faces for the New Year. Even if the rumors are not true, I like reading this type of news verses the subject matter since last summer!

Keep smiling; we're almost touching the shallow end!

Wisdom from LL

Howdy Ya'll,

I spoke with Lindsey this morning. If you are trying to make plans this year like I am and hope for a call from LUV for an interview, I have news.

A good guesstimate on when PD will call for interviews would be at best 4th Q '03 sometime.

Anyway, I hope this is good news for all of you hoping to join the SWA clan. After leaving active duty and joining the ANG, this is all hang time for me. My family and I are enjoying CO and our Rocky Mountain high.

Take care and fly safe,

SR

Hey Everybody....

I too talked with double L today. She said I am getting close and am about three classes out. I should've asked her if that included the Feb 3rd class. But I didn't think to ask while I had her on the phone. Either way... I can't wait to get down to big D.

You gotta hand it to LL... She is really awesome about getting back to all of us. I know that I appreciate it.

I also asked her about possible future interviews. She pointed to 4th Q 2003 or 1st 2004. But I get the feeling that things are changing on a daily basis. So... Everybody who is waiting... Hang in there!

:D

Oak

Skyrunner & OakRBust,

Thanks for asking about interviews for all of the wannabes. I'm leaving Active Duty AF in less than a month and would love to see the pool drain quickly.

Yahtz

P.S. Any rumors on service to new cities?

Hey guys congrats to all being hired. Having been here for almost two years I have lost track of who does hiring. Can you give me the name of LL and her phone number. Need to check on a friends status.

Thanks

Late Christmas present!

Just got off the phone with LL, she had an opening in the 3 Feb class and I'm in!!! Looks like I'll finally get to put that pool rat towel to good use!

SFO- Lindsey Lang's phone # is 214-792-5446.

Jimbo- Just let me know when you're going to be in town, I think some Wild Turkey may be in order...

T1bubba

Congrats Bubba

T1Bubba,

It'll be good to see you again. I am anxiously (sp?) awaiting Feb 3. Congrats again.

Slug

Hey Slug, it'll be good to see you too. You did a heck of a job teaching me the T-1, you think you can repeat that feat on the 737?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back