• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good News at ASA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes.....But...........when I had issues with the company like payroll, maintenence and sheduling and called SH, he called me right back, and handled the issue every time. More than I can say for anybody else that works at ASA.

Yes.....But...........when I had issues with the company like payroll, maintenence and sheduling and called SH, he called me right back, and handled the issue every time. More than I can say for anybody else that works at ASA.

SH is better than anyone we have ever had in that position.... the problem is, many weren't here for the dark days of G&J.... Scott will return you email, he will return you phone call, and he will do what he can..... The problem is, there is only so much he can do.... The problems are upstream of him, and downstream of JA..... The changes will be made after the contract is signed.... which is reason enough to settle it.....

I find it very ironic that Scott Hall is 'going to Virgin'. The reason I find it very interesting is because Scott Hall FIRED Gary Hall personally. If Gary Hall is helping ASA pilots get to Virgin (which I've been told he is), why would he help the dude who canned him? WWW. inquiring minds wanna know or are you just stirrin' you little beotch?

Trojan

Gary likes to be the big man. I'm sure he tells people all kinds of things.

SH is better than anyone we have ever had in that position.... the problem is, many weren't here for the dark days of G&J....

Yes there have been much worse than SH. However, there was one better... DW.

Edit: Disregard. Upon reflection, I realized that DW had CT's job, not SH's. DW was far superior to CT in every way, though.

Last edited:
...during my last few months with ASA, SH took time to help me organize "borrowing" an RJ for my CubScout pack to view. Between SH and JJ in Mtc. I got a ship for about 4 hours at Mercury Air Ctr.

he called me back each time and responded to each email.

I was never one to get involved with company politics.

Hakuna-matatah

...during my last few months with ASA, SH took time to help me organize "borrowing" an RJ for my CubScout pack to view. Between SH and JJ in Mtc. I got a ship for about 4 hours at Mercury Air Ctr.

he called me back each time and responded to each email.

I was never one to get involved with company politics.

Hakuna-matatah

He wants you to have P.B.S. It's not related to C.S.A. Don't get the two confused!

Scott does call you back, emails you back!! Most low lifes at the GO will never answer their phones !!

I just wished when Scott talked to you he looked somewhat at you, not at the floor??

Gary likes to be the big man. I'm sure he tells people all kinds of things.

And so does Scott. Ask a crew planner why the lines were so bad over the last several months. Ask them which person kept sticking his nose in other departments business.

Ask someone that worked with him at CE what type of manager he was. The response I've heard was "micro manager".

Just because someone returns emails and phone calls doesn't make him a saint.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back