Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good News at ASA!

He is a well spoken person. Always returns phone calls and emails. Seems to have the pilots best interest in mind. Nice guy.

He also has a wonderful singing voice, can dance the electric slide, and makes a great Quiche!

Scott does call you back, emails you back!! Most low lifes at the GO will never answer their phones !!

I just wished when Scott talked to you he looked somewhat at you, not at the floor??

Those of you who think SH is a good guy are suckers.

Scott was hired as an intermediary between management and the pilot group. On a broad basis, Scott has made an effort to pursue company profits at the expense of the pilot group in every way he finds the opportunity.

The only reason he has ever done anything that is perceived as positive for the pilots is if he thinks the cost is negligible and the benefit of potentially having another pilot place trust in him could lead to decreased expectations. i.e. pbs, no cost of living pay raises, 12 days off working 4 days, etc.

The fact is that ASA management does not and will not hire anyone into a managerial role who is a good person because it conflicts with ASA's management philosophy.

Those of you who think SH is a good guy are suckers.

Scott was hired as an intermediary between management and the pilot group. On a broad basis, Scott has made an effort to pursue company profits at the expense of the pilot group in every way he finds the opportunity.

The only reason he has ever done anything that is perceived as positive for the pilots is if he thinks the cost is negligible and the benefit of potentially having another pilot place trust in him could lead to decreased expectations. i.e. pbs, no cost of living pay raises, 12 days off working 4 days, etc.

The fact is that ASA management does not and will not hire anyone into a managerial role who is a good person because it conflicts with ASA's management philosophy.

Precisely. Even the AJC gets it. I wish Skywest would get that da#@ firehouse out and actually use it. Sigh, I guess I can dream.

Trojan

The dude is still a weasle. I don't trust what he says, and I don't think he has our best interests in mind. Scott is just looking out for himself, and a promotion down the road somewhere. He can return phone calls and emails until he is blue in the face, but that doesn't mean he gives a $hit givning ASA pilots what they deserve. A fair contract.

Latest resources

Back