Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good News at ASA!

Scott, can I give you a recommendation? You know, there's a free Air Inc seminar on the 25th if you want to have your resume reviewed. Best of luck to you!!!

That would mean he's taking his own advice. After all, if you're looking to move on from ASA, this is the time to do it!

When the rats are jumping ship, it's time to find a lifeboat.

Texx,

Did G Hall go to VA?

701EV

When the rats are jumping ship, it's time to find a lifeboat.

That would be an easy conclusion but I wouldn't hit the lifeboat just yet. Scotty had been posturing himself for Tutt's job all along. He was operating under the presumption that after the contract was complete, Tutt would collect his big bonus and retire....and VaVoom....Scotty's VP of FLT OPS.

I would be more inclined to think he may be realizing that once the contract is complete, SGU is going to turn the firehose on the whole ATL GO. So really, the rat is looking to jump ship because HIS boat is sinking. If you look at the latest round of proposals by BOTH sides on negotiations, you can see it's getting close to over. Regardless of which side you're on, I think most of us agree that the ONLY reason it wasn't finished last round was due to the SKW union vote.

Latest resources

Back