• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good News at ASA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never had any dealing with SH, but I heard he was a decent guy. I know several people on this board have issues with him, but it's not good for ASA management to constantly turn over. This won't help ASA get a new contract.

If anything, they will find another moron to manage ASA. I have to believe there are some talented airline managers out there, but they probably won't touch ASA with a 10 foot pole.

FWIW, Scott Hall answered his phone (which is a whole lot more than most of them do) and always helped to the full extent of his ability and authority when asked to do so. IMHO, if he leaves, it will be a loss to the Pilots and the Company.

Others might have had a different experience. Just make sure you do not get Scott Hall and Gary Hall confused. I do not have anything nice to say about Gary.

Last edited:
I think you're right. He's a decent boss caught in the crossfire. Maybe this place really is dying.

Thank you all for the kind words and compliments. Now if you will all just cave in on the contract we can get me that promotion and my huge bonus!

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust!

Interesting how we continue to be the training ground for useless managers who go on to f-up bigger and better things!

SH is so full of BS! I can understand why he does it, but please have a little self-respect and come up with GOOD BS! I swear an ADHD fourth grader could come up with better stuff than I am used to hearing from this jackoff in RGT!

-Flush that turd!

I'm sure this will be spun the wrong way, but Scott is much better than anyone else we have ever had in that postition..... Many others in the GO need to go, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.....

The sooner we wind up the contract, the better.....SGU will make the GO changes AFTER the contract is settled....

Taking this all out on Scott misses the mark.... but then that is par for the course.....

I'm sure this will be spun the wrong way, but Scott is much better than anyone else we have ever had in that postition..... Many others in the GO need to go, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.....

The sooner we wind up the contract, the better.....SGU will make the GO changes AFTER the contract is settled....

Taking this all out on Scott misses the mark.... but then that is par for the course.....

Agreed. And while I'm at it, I've had a few dealings with B.S. as a Chief Pilot and have found him nothing less than 100% supportive, even when I called him at home in the middle of dinner with the family.

Agreed. And while I'm at it, I've had a few dealings with B.S. as a Chief Pilot and have found him nothing less than 100% supportive, even when I called him at home in the middle of dinner with the family.

Now you've done it FmrFreight.... you agreed with me.....

:beer:

Good listening skills....

I think some people around here need to work on their listening skills. SH is a compete retard BS artist-and a very poor one!

Each and every time I see the guy, he is spouting something stupid-and really easy to punch holes in. The guy can't keep up with what he just said, and generally winds up looking like a complete moron to anyone who has actual logical though processes. (Not so fast JoeMerchant-this group does not include you)

I guess it is easy to be on the same team as SH if you just want to destroy ALPA.
-Hugs!

Latest resources

Back