• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good job ASA alpa....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry about that Baronman. I know a lot of our current contract was mirrored off of your contract so thanks for that.

The XJT contract did not achieve 60% capt. pay for FOs....dirty little secret that they like to leave out...

I'm not a big fan of living in the ATL. My kids are being subjected to "the black way of life". I'm content with ASA, I don't want to commute. I will commute before my little girl comes home and says "hey daddy meet my new boy friend Tirone". If we could secure a new base outside of ATL I would move. It would have to be established for a few years before I would move. DFW was great. SLC and LAX would have been an improvement. I need to see some stability before I would pack up and move my family.

I may get banned for this, but this guy is a ******************************-bag!!!

Did I miss something. PBS is more efficient. So is dual qualification. Doesn't that mean more furloughs and downgrades? I guess this makes our bids on future flying lower but my question is... what future flying? The 50 is a dead market and the 70 is maxed out on the Delta side.

We lose 20 more RJ's... we are looking at another 100 downgrades. I guess we can hope the no furlough clause holds up (maybe, maybe not). Add PBS to the mix we could be looking at 15% more efficient... That to me means 15% more downgrades. Most junior captain is 5 years. Want to see that go to 8 or 10? Any of you 10+ year guys even know how reserve works? Might have a little shock and awe.

The good news is we get to vote on this. I have trouble voting to dump so many jobs and pay cuts.

Some of you guys are unbelieveable! Hey let's give it all away and hope Brad takes care of us! Tell ya what, what really makes us so expensive is all of you super senior guys that seem to want to sell out. So, if you really want to make ASA competitive, why don't all of yall quit, then we won't have to sell the farm. Oh, and by the way, I posted a thread on here last month telling all of you that Skywest would start flying 200's in atl, and we would shrink more. Funny how most of you shouted me down then, but now you all can finally see the forest for the trees. We will shrink further, and once we are small enough to manage, we will be "merged" with the Skywest pilots. It won't be fair and equitalble because Skywest wants the union gone. They will do everything possible to keep the Skywest pilots happy so when the union vote comes, their 3000 pilots will out vote our 1000. It's coming, like it or not. We will all be assimilated into the Morman culture. Atleast Joe can get another wife, because the first one.......Damn!

At least some of us get it. ASA is not bidding on any flying, Skywest INC is. So even if Skywest wins some mesa flying do you people think Jerry will go "we need to give it to ASA because I need to take care of those guys". Or will he say "great! more United flying for our Skywest boys, lets pull those ATL planes back and max out the lines over here. Plan on pulling some of those 20 airframes from ASA per the contract over here also. And Brad nice job on PBS, but downgrade about 100 captains to lower you cost even more. And hey Brad what should we buy with our bonus checks from this?"
10 year captian "how do I bid for reserve" 8 year captian "How much fuel would you like sir? I'll be back after the walkaround" 5 year FO "Cool I don't have to upgrade for 5 more years" Will it happen either way, possibly but easier to swallow if not self inflicted and made easier to do with pbs.

I agree with Socrates1. Its not racist if it is an opinion based on facts and logic. Go join Jimmy Carter in calling out racism on the SC rep.
I left ATL for the same reasons, plus vehicle windows are getting expensive. 3 times in 1 year.

Some of you guys are unbelieveable! Hey let's give it all away and hope Brad takes care of us! Tell ya what, what really makes us so expensive is all of you super senior guys that seem to want to sell out. So, if you really want to make ASA competitive, why don't all of yall quit, then we won't have to sell the farm. Oh, and by the way, I posted a thread on here last month telling all of you that Skywest would start flying 200's in atl, and we would shrink more. Funny how most of you shouted me down then, but now you all can finally see the forest for the trees. We will shrink further, and once we are small enough to manage, we will be "merged" with the Skywest pilots. It won't be fair and equitalble because Skywest wants the union gone. They will do everything possible to keep the Skywest pilots happy so when the union vote comes, their 3000 pilots will out vote our 1000. It's coming, like it or not. We will all be assimilated into the Morman culture. Atleast Joe can get another wife, because the first one.......Damn!

You're a blubbering idiot. I'm embarrassed you're on my seniority list. Don't go away mad, just go the F*%$ away please. Thank you.

Trojan

Latest resources

Back