Nevermind - found the answer to my own question

Main Oleo Strut:
-Minimum: 1.25 inches
-Maximum: 3.75 inches
Nose Oleo Strut:
-Minimum: 2.5 inches
-Maximum: 11.5 inches

WOW!
Your thoughtful insights are truly mind-blowing! You are a damn genius! File an application somewhere else? Apply for a better job?

I had never thought of either of those two things! You are gifted!!! I think I will call everyone I know and tell all of them to get off their lazy butts and get better jobs!

Are you really stupid enough to imagine that no one here is trying?

-Just Damn!

Maybe you just dont interview that well, with an attitude like that I'm not surprised.

Check the low pressure air hookup (for ground AC). If the cover plate is missing, you can MEL it and are limited to FL250. I have no idea how they go missing but I have found a couple gone.

Interview

Maybe you just dont interview that well, with an attitude like that I'm not surprised.

Your Mom sure gives a great interview... You see, there's this little trick she does with her tongue-naughty girl, but still hot!

-Me love you long time!

Hey Jmony nice way to debate, it always amazes me how tough people are when they hide on the internet.
If you would like to say that to my face feel free to pm me, I’m sure we probably pass each other in the hall.
As for your attitude, I’m sure if I came on here and said I was going to inconvenience passengers make more work for others and screw over my co-workers if I don’t get what I want, I doubt I would get much sympathy.
Just because your mommy and daddy paid for you to go to a pilot mill and then you whored yourself out to Gulstream doesn’t mean you get everything handed to you…some things we just have to work at.
Try going back to school and getting your 4yr degree so you can have a chance at a major.
Get that chip off your shoulder and sense of entitlement that I’m sure comes through in your interview.
In other words, either poop or get off the pot.

Latest resources

Back