• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good CRJ preflights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On the 700 if the forward bag bin floor doeas not lock into place they have to pin the floor or defer the entire bin. (good luck finding a pin and on flights with a lot of bags some get left behind, at ASA that is the norm anyway) When I was flying the 700 almost every other bin was this way.

O2 placard not required for flight. Found out this today. others are. Gaurded power switch on fueling panel-the gaurd can't be missing or broken. This problem requires replacing the entire panel.

Here's one you all forgot. Haha, this happened to me once. After my preflight, about 10 minutes to boarding, I was shooting the breeze with the captain when I noticed a plastic bag floating by his side window. I said, "What the F was that?" He's like, "Is someone trying to get our attention?" Then I said, "Or a plastic bag is melted to our pitot tube." It was a windy gusty day and sure enough a plastic bag was stuck to the pitot tube (P3). Round trip canceled!

Last edited:
So are you pricks doing this all the time, nor only when you are in contract negotiations? My guess is only during contract time. What a bunch of hypocrites.

O2 placard not required for flight. Found out this today. others are. Gaurded power switch on fueling panel-the gaurd can't be missing or broken. This problem requires replacing the entire panel.

Who told you this? I'm definitely not the expert, but I thought if it is installed on the airplane it is supposed to be there unless the MEL says you can go without it.

Can some people give clarification on this..

Latest resources

Back