• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good Article on AWA/AAA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"At the time of the merger with America West, US Airways hadn't hired a new pilot in 17 years."
"The US Airways guys are, generally, much older. Robert W. Mann, an airline analyst and consultant, says that endless financial problems, particularly those following 9/11, led to 1,691 of its 5,000 pilots being "furloughed.""
"And, virtually every US Airways pilot who'd been hired since 1987 was stuck on furlough"
So, they hired 1,691 pilots in 1988?? Big year...

This ariticle is very one sided and leaves out many facts and is also filled with half truths and inaccurate reporting. It was a complete waste of my time reading it.

You Westies can drool all day long about the Nic award. But the fact is that it will be DOH with fences and protections. That way Westies will get what they had prior to the merger and nothing else. PHX and LAS.

M

This ariticle is very one sided and leaves out many facts and is also filled with half truths and inaccurate reporting. It was a complete waste of my time reading it.

You Westies can drool all day long about the Nic award. But the fact is that it will be DOH with fences and protections. That way Westies will get what they had prior to the merger and nothing else. PHX and LAS.

M

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

See you Eastholes in Court.

M

There are 3 sides to the argument: East, West and Company. The Company wouldn't comment and the East couldn't defend it's irrationality, so it's no surprise that it's one sided.

The truth in this matter is pretty one sided. I think that was the point of the article in case you missed it.

Interesting article.

Just watched all 15 parts of "Can't take the Heat, USAPA in the Desert" Action, comedy, irony, hate and discontent. Could win an Oscar if it wasn't reality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-FZXBppayI&feature=related

My favorite part is about 1/3 of the way into part 2 when the presenters are assured that the video won't be edited in any way. You're a bigger man than me if you could make it through all 15 episodes.

Latest resources

Back