• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't get jealous now "TSA Pilot," no more crying either. Remember you are an adult now.

UH "yeah right", doesn't sound like he is jealous or crying! Please stop showing us all how stupid you are! I can't take any more! You union busting tool of hulas'

UH "yeah right", doesn't sound like he is jealous or crying! Please stop showing us all how stupid you are! I can't take any more! You union busting tool of hulas'

Ok i sincerely apologize for what you have done to screw yourself out of the 70 seat flying and now are whining on a message board.

Ok i sincerely apologize for what you have done to screw yourself out of the 70 seat flying and now are whining on a message board.
When have I ever whined on this or any board?? I voted no and am happy every day because I can still make a living, no thanks to union busting tools like yourself, by the way. I have a great day any time I see a gay jet plane waiting for a gate! You see TSA used to be paid like you are but thanks to HARD WORK by our union we now have block or better. You however will not see that for 5 years or more if your lucky. Of course by then hulas will start another alter ego to wipsaw gayjets! Or maybe he will use transstates since our contract will be done! YOUR DAY WILL COME I PROMISE!! union busting tool of hulas'

And you wont see any PIC for more than 5 years!! BAHHHHHH! Compare yourself with any gojet guy in 5 years then we will talk! Have fun! OHHH.. gear up.

And you wont see any PIC for more than 5 years!! BAHHHHHH! Compare yourself with any gojet guy in 5 years then we will talk! Have fun! OHHH.. gear up.

Yeah that makes sense, captains are the only one to say "gear up". Maybe that's the way it is at your retard airline because the F/O's have 200 hours and don't know how to fly airplanes yet. At least the rest of us can hold our heads up high, instead of walking around with our head down hoping we can jumpseat on other airlines without any comfortation. You GayJetters are amazing.

Please, please I cant stop laughing.

sure you are.

You are laughing. In every one of your posts. Got it.

Life is funny as an alter ego pilot. Ha Ha Ha.

All the other alter ego pilots are trying

A. to hide.
B. Claim "its not us, guys really, let's work together. we are all pilots!"

C. Oceandude - "I am an idiot! Look at me!"

I am a happy idiot! U need to get l@id!!! I know, tough task but, nothing is impossible keep trying. Mr. REDBOOK SIR!! LOL!

CAPTAIN since 2003 idiot, and you sound two with all your giggling!! YOU are a union busting "TOOL" of hulas'!!

Latest resources

Back