• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet TA first union contract!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope........not anymore - DT went to Skybus.

I asked a post back have not heard an answer.......is there 50 seat rates on that TA?!!

What will be your excuse when they ACTUALLY start transferring airplanes over?!!!! You REAP WHAT YOU SOW...........

For someone who claims to know a lot about organized labor you sure are clueless. Repeat after me: No struck work, no scab. Got it? Scumbags yes, Scabs no.

I don't quibble over semantics. For all intents and purposes, these guys are SCABS, so that's exactly what I'll call them.

SCABS?
Then American Eagle pilots are SCABS for been B-Scale Pilots for AMR. They took mainline routes from American when they got rid of the F-100's. I am not seeing your point. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

What are you, a high school freshman? Dude, this isn't a "game"...this is people's careers and livelihoods being destroyed by an alter-ego carrier and the pilots that willingly go and work there while climbing on the backs of others.

I don't think GoJet pilots are SCABS because they didn't cross a picket line...but they certainly did Hulas' dirty work by perpetuating the whipsaw at Trans States. We can argue about TSA pilots voting down that crappy GoJet LOA all we want...there would have NEVER been an issue about GoJet had Hulas initially staffed that flying with pilots on the TSA ALPA list.

I did read the entire post, and as you said, I don't see your point.

This discussion isn't about Eagle vs. AA or any Express carrier vs. their mainline partners...and even if it were, that is an apples-to-oranges comparison of the highest order.

I still can't understand all these guys who think it's cool to be the cheapest whore in the brothel.

They will learn soon enough especially with the same MGT team in control of this disaster.

Latest resources

Back