Gojet TA first union contract!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
still asking the question

I asked on another thread and no gojetters seem to want to respond. Your at 15 planes. You had 8 painted and in Canada for delivery, yet you haven't taken delivery? Am I still correct or have any been delivered?

Also I heard another rumor recently that the 8 planes finally went off to skywest or somebody. Help us out, is this true?

Where is the growth? anything anounced?

I'd love to see this TA. Somehow I think it has loopholes you could stuff Texas through.

I got news for you, There are alot of pilots outside of TSA that see you girls for who you really are. This is not just a problem for TSA pilots. Fedex called their scope clause, "the crown jewel of their new contract". They can thank you guys for having to put extra emphisis on that.

Fedex just hired a gojet pilot that I know personally..... and we just had two successful candidates from gojet last month here at WN. Bigger airlines care as much about the airline you are coming from about as much as regionals cared where you got you comm/multi/ inst. ticket. ERAU? Great! Bubbas flying school and tractor repair? Great! It ain't about the airline, it is about the PIC time, who you know and how good you interview.

Last edited:
Just the facts....

Theo,
Just to prove you totally wrong, TSA management will use this TA against transstates pilots as leverage in their negotiation with Transstates pilots. In fact, they would be stupid if they didn't. TSA and Gojet are are the same company and Gojet was created to circumvent two contracts, Transstates pilots and the APA scope clause. Also, I just met a Transstates new hire. His insurance paperwork had Gojet crossed out and Transstates penned over it. Keep rationalizing. If you are with gojet, just wait until management violates the contract. I'm sure you have a good grievance process in effect. The Transstates grievance committee is the only thing between the pilots and a really bad time at work.

Last edited:
Fedex just hired a gojet pilot that I know personally..... and we just had two successful candidates from gojet last month here at WN. Bigger airlines care as much about the airline you are coming from about as much as regionals cared where you got you comm/multi/ inst. ticket. ERAU? Great! Bubbas flying school and tractor repair? Great! It ain't about the airline, it is about the PIC time, who you know and how good you interview.

If the contract is so good, why so many people leaving? Hmmm.
Are they not putting it on the resume?

A SCAB with a shiny new contract is still a SCAB.

SCREWING OTHER PILOTS OVER TO GET AHEAD MIGHT WORK BUT DO YOU THINK IT'S SMART? I KNOW I SLEEP GOOD AT NIGHT DO YOU? IF YOU DO WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND! POS!!

A SCAB with a shiny new contract is still a SCAB.

For someone who claims to know a lot about organized labor you sure are clueless. Repeat after me: No struck work, no scab. Got it? Scumbags yes, Scabs no.

Despite of who did what to who, and going back to the original point of this thread....

IF what was stated on this forum is correct, and those are the "highlights" of your contract, you just got screwed. No, you got everyone screwed.

You had TSAH by the balls. You could have asked anything you wanted. TSAH has all their growth on GoJet. You could have the best contract out there. But no. Instead you had a mediocre (at best) contract and the Mesa/Freedom history has repeated it self. You critize ALPA so much and you have a former TSA management (DT) as an "MEC" Hillarious.

Latest resources

Back