Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRACKHEAD

gimme just one mo hit!
Just curious about gojet, because I received an e-mail application from them.

Are they hiring street captains and if not how long is the upgrade time there?

Thanks for the info.

CH

A friend of a friend claims he was hired in May with no jet time and just upgraded to Capt at gojet. APC is saying gojet has 35 CRJ700's on order, so perhaps things will happen quickly there. I just don't know how a family man could afford to feed his family on <$2000/month until that upgrade, so I'm not interested.

If you want to be disliked by a vast majority of the airline pilots and frequently denied the jumpseat, go right ahead and apply there. But if you want to save your career, you might want to look elsewhere.

just my 2 cents....

Just curious about gojet, because I received an e-mail application from them.

Are they hiring street captains and if not how long is the upgrade time there?

Thanks for the info.

CH

Currently, not hiring street captains but if you have the experience, I believe that they will.....if not.....growth will come quickly and you could upgrade in six months....should take the interview and then decide for yourself. Also, 150 pilots online, most of them commute, are able to get to work with little difficulty. If they were unable to get to work, the cancelled flights would be terrible and there wouldn't be any growth at the airline.

They are interviewing many pilots right now anticipating rapid growth due to all the contracts that will be awarded in the next three months.

Last edited:
They are interviewing many pilots right now anticipating rapid growth due to all the contracts that will be awarded in the next three months.

Care to enlighten those of us that care not to keep up with the crap that goes on at GoJets?

If you want to be disliked by a vast majority of the airline pilots and frequently denied the jumpseat, go right ahead and apply there. But if you want to save your career, you might want to look elsewhere.

just my 2 cents....

AMEN!

Currently, not hiring street captains but if you have the experience, I believe that they will.....if not.....growth will come quickly and you could upgrade in six months....should take the interview and then decide for yourself. Also, 150 pilots online, most of them commute, are able to get to work with little difficulty. If they were unable to get to work, the cancelled flights would be terrible and there wouldn't be any growth at the airline.

You are so desperate to draw more people into the alter ego whipsaw scumbag carrier you joined.

Keep lying.

Than explain this to me......Why the hell would you even open a thread entitled GoJet Question if you didnt give a crap about it??????

That's hilarious but, if you must know, it was for pure entertainment value because you have no shred of credibility and I needed a laugh yesterday. Obviously, you have nothing to back your first statement so you resort to calling me out. You piqued my curiosity with your supreme confidence that more flying is coming your way...in three months at that. Just want to know who not to fly on. Thanks.

PS - You should post your bold statement about added flying on the Regionals forum. IF you do, you'll consider me your best friend after some of those guys get done with you.

That's hilarious but, if you must know, it was for pure entertainment value because you have no shred of credibility and I needed a laugh yesterday. Obviously, you have nothing to back your first statement so you resort to calling me out. You piqued my curiosity with your supreme confidence that more flying is coming your way...in three months at that. Just want to know who not to fly on. Thanks.

PS - You should post your bold statement about added flying on the Regionals forum. IF you do, you'll consider me your best friend after some of those guys get done with you.

You care not about what's going on at Go Jet, but now you feel obligated to chime in twice.

Latest resources

Back