• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you know....i was very wrong about this at first.....they are no different than other regionals that so called 'take' flying from each other.....its just how it is

you mean like the time TSA and CHQ took AE flying while they furloughed? like Alter-Eagle and RELAAX?

have fun with that never forget stuff.....because apparently you have.

Last edited:
Keep on lookin for better ya GoJet TOOLBOX .

Yeah I remember, when like our TSA MEC and some of our pilots walked the picket line with you in solidarity.......was it that time?

NEVER FORGET.

ouch....ya got me....have fun with your issues

Whatever you may feel about GOJETS.... a BIG THANK YOU.....to the crew that that got me home STL-ORD last week after a difficult day.

Whatever you may feel about GOJETS.... a BIG THANK YOU.....to the crew that that got me home STL-ORD last week after a difficult day.

Now there's one jumpseat agreement I certianly don't consider reciprocal (don't worry flamers, I wont try to jumpseat on them either, I'm no hypocrite). GoJet pilots may not have directly provided the @ss fisting and the donkey punch to the waterskiers, but they certainly passed the KY to management so they could do it...and now they're all walking around acting like they deserve no ridicule whatsoever for working there! B!tch, please. Don't come knocking on our door for a ride f^ckers!

I have personally witnessed two MESA crews deny GoJet "sacks" to get me home on that last seat (thanks guys :)) and I've also seen GoJet guys getting must rides to work because their schedulers know nobody will give the scum a seat....got me bumped off a 'ski flight ORD to STL a few weeks ago. I appreciate the hell the captian rose over it (especially after that GJ moron informed him "I'll be in your jumpseat"...my jaw about hit the floor and the captain's fist almost hit the GJ punk) but there isn't much you can do about that one....f*ckers. And by the way, you GoJet bastards can whine all you want about how you didn't personally sell anyone out, but nobody wants to hear it...and congrats on black listing yourselves for the rest of your career. Flame away :)

Come on, guys... Be serious...

Here is the process....
The interview starts at about 8 AM... A small man, wearing glasses and a long white jacket, greets you and takes you to a small room, where there are pictures of smiling pilots in sharp creased uniforms, aviator shades on and polished brass... The guy is joined by a small ET looking guy, who has a penchant for rubbing your shoulders.... They start off by asking you if you enjoy flying, have ever molested your neighbors chihuahua, and if wearing womens undergarments is against your code of ethics... They laugh heartily at that, saying if you had ethics, what the hell would you be doing here..??? The written is pretty easy..The only hard question was to come up with synonyms for anal penetration. I got 4, all from reading the tsa lounge and what the pilots there feel like they are getting done to them... Then, the simulator broke, and the ET looking guy said it was OK, we would "simulate" the simulator, at which point he pulled me onto his lap and made airplane sounds with his mouth, all the while rubbing my shoulders... After I "shot" an approach, we all went back and I was told then and there I got the job.... They are telling us that the upgrade is only weeks away, and that we should have 737-800's for United, as well as all of Chataqua's flying by the end of summer....As I left, I saw the little ET guy getting on a seatless bicycle, and bouncing all the way out of the training center.... I think I am going to like it here.....

Latest resources

Back