• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You care not about what's going on at Go Jet, but now you feel obligated to chime in twice.

Third time's a charm, no? Seeing how you've gotten so defensive because I asked you to simply tell us all who you will be flying for in the next three months, it's obvious you have issues with whom you are flying. Based on your profile, any reasonably intelligent human being can figure out that you are at GoJets not because you want to be but because you had no choice. You're definitely not there for pay, nor QOL, nor self-respect.

Nice try with the cheapshot you sent via PM. It won't work. Hope you're proud about everything you're doing for the industry. Oh, by the way, what lies am I spreading?

Last edited:
Hey "P"Brain......just out of curiosity, if blowjets is SO great, why did they have to trick people to get them to work there? ie.people thinking they are coming to a TSA class and them saying welcome to Hojet? And if it isnt a whipsaw, then how come they offer people Hojet inteviews when applying for TSA? Two companies right? WRONG....I seriously doubt your claim that your "boys" are getting to work with no problems, because I cant think of 1 Captain that would let any of you guys on his/her jumpseat. From what I have heard, United is NOT happy with your service, as your completion factor is WORSE than Mesa's. I too would like a laugh, so tell me about this "growth" you speak of!

Third time's a charm, no? Seeing how you've gotten so defensive because I asked you to simply tell us all who you will be flying for in the next three months, it's obvious you have issues with whom you are flying. Based on your profile, any reasonably intelligent human being can figure out that you are at GoJets not because you want to be but because you had no choice. You're definitely not there for pay, nor QOL, nor self-respect.

Nice try with the cheapshot you sent via PM. It won't work. Hope you're proud about everything you're doing for the industry. Oh, by the way, what lies am I spreading?

I dont nor never have been employed at go jet....it kills me the curiousity that everyone has for the airline yet nobody claims to be interested in what is going on over there.

I have a close friend that works there and was a furloughed twa guy. Was happy to see him make it as a Captain to continue his career.

As far as the growth....just know from what a friend told me....could be true or not however they are interviewing many pilots at this time.........could be for nothing considering how the industry interviews and even hires before they get the flying.

Last thing.....since none of you are interested anyway.....I cant answer to the interviewing at trans states and than putting in a gojet ground school....if they are having trouble finding pilots that want to work there than maybe your trash talk is working...

In summary....you keep reading the postings and responding accordingly so you have to be very interested in what is going on at GoJet.

As far as the PM....it wasnt a cheap shot otherwise you would have posted what was said....just didnt want to make you look foolish in your cheap shot response.

I dont nor never have been employed at go jet....it kills me the curiousity that everyone has for the airline yet nobody claims to be interested in what is going on over there.

I have a close friend that works there and was a furloughed twa guy. Was happy to see him make it as a Captain to continue his career.

As far as the growth....just know from what a friend told me....could be true or not however they are interviewing many pilots at this time.........could be for nothing considering how the industry interviews and even hires before they get the flying.

Last thing.....since none of you are interested anyway.....I cant answer to the interviewing at trans states and than putting in a gojet ground school....if they are having trouble finding pilots that want to work there than maybe your trash talk is working...

In summary....you keep reading the postings and responding accordingly so you have to be very interested in what is going on at GoJet.

As far as the PM....it wasnt a cheap shot otherwise you would have posted what was said....just didnt want to make you look foolish in your cheap shot response.

Man, you are making no sense whatsoever! I love the triple negative you threw into your first sentence.

If it hasn't become clear to you yet, I wasn't interested in anything gojets until you claimed massive growth. I simply asked for some more info and you go on the defensive. If you respect the industry you've been a part of for a while, then you should not like the crap that goes on at gojets and TSA. I understand friends are friends, but come on.

You made this into the gojets bashing thread it has become because of your unwillingness to back up what you said thereby proving what gojets pilots are all about. I don't believe you haven't worked for gojets...or still do. I've been told you have a certain history with gojets threads on flightinfo.

That PM wasn't cheap shot? You accused me of spreading lies. Up until your PM I posted nothing that could be miscontrued as lies. The only thing I posted was my request for more info. That was a cheap shot because you didn't post it on the thread. You didn't want others to see who you really are. Ergo, I did you a favor by not posting what you wrote.

Your bitterness with this all exposes you as a gojet pilot. You are the one spreading lies. Try to relax, anxiety is the number one killer of gojet pilots.

Such a liar.....you have posted numerous times that you work there and have no problem commuting....you fit in perfectly lying scumbag.

quote pilotbrain on 8-17-2006...

"I am just giving facts because some people are interested in GJ.
We didnt cause layoffs....our pay is the same as skywest at the captain level and more the first year as an fo.

Most anyone that comes to work for gj will be a captain in a year because of our growth. We are not growing at the expense of any pilot group."

But you want to go to skywest now, huh pilotbrain?

Latest resources

Back