• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet kicks off positive space pilot for badge backer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would they kick off any kind of positive pilot, especially a space pilot? Wouldn't that make him an astronaut? I like positive people and it seems that positive pilots are hard to come by. Since space pilots are still rare, I bet it's really hard to find a positive space pilot to kick off.

Where is this peice of work based "SP". Ive hauled a few GOJET F$KS by accident. They come to the gate after the crew is involved with boarding and ask for the jumpseat but want a seat in the back so they dont have to ask the me for a ride. Then by the time I find them on the spill its too late. Tricky lil SH!T$. Kinda like snakes...

Sanjay is a good guy. These boards are anonymous and I think it is unfortunate that several of you decided to call Sanjay out using his whole name. Perhaps you should volunteer your's as well. By the way, first post, long time reader. -Trevor

Looks like Sanjay the SCAB got a new screen name.

Sangay is the worst pilot I've ever flown with. He's like a bitch in the airplane. He couldn't handle anything. If there was a cloud in the sky he'd be like " uh center, this is uh, waterski, uh we have, uh , uh, lever free tunderstorm, uh ,we uh , like uh, to uh, deviate to uh da lef". And kill yourself.

TREVOR - Sanjay Patel is a bad pilot! Yes I'm calling him out! He Sucks. MMMMMMMMMMM Curry!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back