• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet kicks off positive space pilot for badge backer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I met a captain from skywest in ord who was in the ALPA Organizing drive and from India. One of the biggest supporters of ALPA and the TSA pilots. I dont think that you can generalize a population by what one indian pilot has done.

No matter how much of an A-hole Sanjay is, you can not let him ruin it for the other great people from that part of the world. If i ever meet Sanjay, i would make sure that he realizes how much of disgrace he is to the pilot profession.

His point is that he's racist against Indians. Real class act, of course. No need to tie ones professional conduct to their race. Does he think every Indian gentleman behaves as poorly as this Sanjay fellow?

All I said was that he only two real asshats I met in nearly a decade in and around this business were from on or around the Hindustan peninsula. Nothing more, nothing less. What you do or don't want to derive from that is your business and your problem, not mine.

All I said was that he only two real asshats I met in nearly a decade in and around this business were from on or around the Hindustan peninsula. Nothing more, nothing less. What you do or don't want to derive from that is your business and your problem, not mine.

If you weren't trying to make a point, then why mention it at all?

Sorry, your lame excuses don't cut it.

You knew it would be inflammatory, you did it anyways, and then try to claim you didn't mean anything.

I met a captain from skywest in ord who was in the ALPA Organizing drive and from India. One of the biggest supporters of ALPA and the TSA pilots. I dont think that you can generalize a population by what one indian pilot has done.

No matter how much of an A-hole Sanjay is, you can not let him ruin it for the other great people from that part of the world. If i ever meet Sanjay, i would make sure that he realizes how much of disgrace he is to the pilot profession.

So why doesn't his F.O. invite him out to eat on an over night, get "sick" go back to the hotel then put on an all black ensemble mask included, then just beat the living feces out of him?

Problem Solved!!

LMAO
1074.gif

If I met that Jackass one day......

34.gif

You knew it would be inflammatory, you did it anyways, and then try to claim you didn't mean anything.

You need to relax just a bit!! He had an observation of 2 people, and we all know that you cant generalize people on that. I met a few people from India that were real A-holes, but I met far more that weren't. No need to get all defensive, unless you think he may be right!!!:beer:

It's a free country, that's why. And it's neither my fault nor any of my concern that you are easily inflamed.

Latest resources

Back