Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Evansaero

This is a copy from another site.

"Flight was going Chicago to RIC, our base. It's our 5th day out due to weather which we're only contractually limited to 4. Positive space tickets for all 3 crew (CA,FO,FA) home on GoJet. We are waiting at the gate since the plane is delayed. The three of us are talking when the GoJet captain (Sanjay, for anyone interested) comes up to us and says "You DHing to RIC? You're going to have to take that off or you're not getting on, and the flight bags ride in the checked bags area. I've already call my flight manager and if you have a problem with it, call your chief pilot." 'That' which he was refering was the CAs badge backer, which said Alter EGoJet, which was provided to him by ALPA during the whole debacle a couple years ago. When we finally did board after many calls to the union, chief pilots, flight managers, etc, the GJ FA shoved his hand in my face to stop me from boarding until Capt. Sanjay could 'inspect' us."

I hope he took the next flight. Where can I get one of these badge backers???

Report "Sanjay" to your Chief Pilot. Get the little rat bastard fired.

For those of us who knew this tool, it does not surprise us. He is a notoriously bad pilot, scared of any weather, and a poor stick. One of his FOs from the 41 recalled him near tears when having to fly around storms one night. He makes up for these shortcomings by being the biggest a$$ he can be. You all know the type. Massive inferiority complex. Deep down he probably feels he's one bad landing away from working at the all-u-can-eat curry buffet.

As for reporting him to the chief pilot, don't waste your breath. The crew was a TSA crew and will get NO help from flight management in regards to this issue. I'd like to see scabjay try that on a crew from any other airline however. Of course, he wouldn't, as he is scared of his own shadow.

Last edited:
Seriously, where can you get one of those stickers? Does ALPA still have some?
Maybe I could trade my dollars in dues for a shiny sticker :)

They'll never fire Sanjay. He was one of the first to leave TSA for GoJet.

Of course not. Good Tools are an investment that lasts a lifetime. Or at least until AA 86's the alter eGo Jet lift as part of the service reduction. Then it's goodbye RJ, hello "I am telling you, what is the problem that you are having with your new programmable toaster?"

Of course not. Good Tools are an investment that lasts a lifetime. Or at least until AA 86's the alter eGo Jet lift as part of the service reduction. Then it's goodbye RJ, hello "I am telling you, what is the problem that you are having with your new programmable toaster?"

Might be wrong but don't those dipshi_ts only fly for UAL? Yes hopefully they will cut those retards b/4 actual real pilots who have a pair.

Might be wrong but don't those dipshi_ts only fly for UAL? Yes hopefully they will cut those retards b/4 actual real pilots who have a pair.

Yes, hopefully some of the reductions in United Service = the elimination of GoJets.

Trojan

Sanjay is just about the saddest excuse for a pilot and biggest self-serving human I've ever met.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. For what it's worth, EVERYONE hates him and his life must just be miserable. Theres a reason everyone left Huli's workcamp years ago and he's still stuck there, no one else will have him.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back