• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet kicks off positive space pilot for badge backer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I went to an AirInc conference in ATL in early 2005. There were hundreds of people there, yet there was 1 empty table in the room, which looked odd since all the other tables had several people in line to talk with the recruiters. I sauntered over to see which airline had nobody talking to its recruiter: It was GoJet. And guess who the "pilot recruiter" was- yup, Sanjay Gupta! He asked me if I wanted a CRJ sticker; I told him his airline disgusted me and walked away. Perhaps I should have punched him in the face.

Is this Mr. Patel? If so, he was an instructor at Comair Academy back in the late 90s. A pure bonehead.

Twice in a row I RONed in ROC. The first time, I was out early for the van (OH DARK DIRTY) having a smoky treat, and walked back in when the other crew showed up in the lobby so I could roll my bags to the van. I passed a person with a decidedly Hindu name and CA bars, said good morning, and he kept rolling without saying a word.

That little indiscretion peeves me quite a bit.

I loudly asked my FO, "Can you hear me?" To his yes, I replied, "dewsh bag, one two, turd one, scab two..." And he starts laughing.

We're all vanned up and it is two minutes to rollaway, and this ass clown calls sked to announce that one of his FA isn't downstairs, even though she's walking across the lobby towards us.

Eff her, he says.

Before I could reopen the van door and wait for her to make the last 60 feet, the danged thing is rolling.

He did the exact thing a week later. I have no idea if this 7-11 reject was the same arse clown, but he certainly had a chip on his shoulder. Goodness gracious me!

Point of this rant? Farking arsehole. His goofy face will never get a ride with me- but I doubt I'll be the one he ever asks....

Pr!ck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back