• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet kicks off positive space pilot for badge backer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sanjay is a good guy. These boards are anonymous and I think it is unfortunate that several of you decided to call Sanjay out using his whole name. Perhaps you should volunteer your's as well. By the way, first post, long time reader. -Trevor

If any of "US" acted in a manner that Sanjay did, I would fully expect our names to be published.

What's your definition of a good guy?

Is it someone who works the system to his advantage and then becomes a flight manager and tries to penalize others who did the same as he?

Is it someone who has no leadership abilities even though he's in a position of leadership?

Is it someone who only looks out for himself and tries to find fault in others only to make himself look good?

Is it someone who deliberately puts a knife in his fellow pilots back by helping an airline get off the ground that was specifically designed to harm those he left behind?

Tell me Trevor, what's your definition of a "good guy"

If any of "US" acted in a manner that Sanjay did, I would fully expect our names to be published.

What's your definition of a good guy?

Is it someone who works the system to his advantage and then becomes a flight manager and tries to penalize others who did the same as he?

Is it someone who has no leadership abilities even though he's in a position of leadership?

Is it someone who only looks out for himself and tries to find fault in others only to make himself look good?

Is it someone who deliberately puts a knife in his fellow pilots back by helping an airline get off the ground that was specifically designed to harm those he left behind?

Tell me Trevor, what's your definition of a "good guy"

OMG! You do know Sanjay. Instead of blaming Ramos, we should deport both Hulas and Sanjay.

Trevor, you don't have 600 people hating your guts because you're a good guy.

Sounds like this fellow is simply returning the treatment he and his fellow GJ pilots have been getting for years. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Where is this peice of work based "SP". Ive hauled a few GOJET F$KS by accident. They come to the gate after the crew is involved with boarding and ask for the jumpseat but want a seat in the back so they dont have to ask the me for a ride. Then by the time I find them on the spill its too late. Tricky lil SH!T$. Kinda like snakes...

if they are jumpseating they have to come talk to you, seat in the back or not. well, that's if they have any respect for you and your crew whatsoever. nonreving? different story. i don't bother the crew if im nonreving/positive space. and it's never too late to kick someone off. the plane doesn't move until you move it.

I guess my point is... they all know what theve done by going to work for that outfit. Its always the same pilots out of the same bases I deal with. They slink around not making contact with the crew. The gate agents have no idea what is the real story benind the company. All the agents Ive asked have told me the ID themselves at United Express ect. I have no intention of delaying a flight to remove a passenger unless its warranted. Their failure to come meet the crew, although sh!&&y is not a reason to remove them from the flight or atleast thats the reasoing of my DFO.

I guess my point is... they all know what theve done by going to work for that outfit. Its always the same pilots out of the same bases I deal with. They slink around not making contact with the crew. The gate agents have no idea what is the real story benind the company. All the agents Ive asked have told me the ID themselves at United Express ect. I have no intention of delaying a flight to remove a passenger unless its warranted. Their failure to come meet the crew, although sh!&&y is not a reason to remove them from the flight or atleast thats the reasoing of my DFO.

i hear you bro. it wasn't my intent to blame you for anything.

Sanjay is a good guy. These boards are anonymous and I think it is unfortunate that several of you decided to call Sanjay out using his whole name. Perhaps you should volunteer your's as well. By the way, first post, long time reader. -Trevor

The fact that he works for HoJets negates any possibility of what you said being true. Plus, the fact that you think he's a good guy pretty much lumps you in the same category as the dirtbag in question.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back