• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet Airlines Open House in Phoenix,AZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could have TS pilots flown Goatjet planes? Yes...
Was it offered to them? Yes...
Was there scope? No...
Did TS pilots make their own bed? Yes.... So you can't blame anyone for you losing your home or job other than yourself. And TS pilots have never been furloughed because of go jet, that's a lie. They furloughed around go jet debacle cuz they lost the props.

The boilerplate argument that Hulas provided his morally bankrupt goat rimming minions, all the above has an element of accuracy, as long as you as you acknowledge that the truth is, that they are words, strung into a sentence.
You are a moron, where do you think the pilots who were flying the props would have gone if TransStates pilots were flying gheyjhets planes? Into the seat you are currently wasting the space in. You will get what karma holds out for you in the future, in due time, having gheyjhets on your employment record is a stain that just won't wash away. Although you know this, I wouldn't throw a bucket of pee on you if you were on fire, although I might use an ice pick to try to put it out. You are the poster boy/it for everything that is wrong in this industry, you sold your soul for a RJ job.......

The boilerplate argument that Hulas provided his morally bankrupt goat rimming minions, all the above has an element of accuracy, as long as you as you acknowledge that the truth is, that they are words, strung into a sentence.
You are a moron, where do you think the pilots who were flying the props would have gone if TransStates pilots were flying gheyjhets planes? Into the seat you are currently wasting the space in. You will get what karma holds out for you in the future, in due time, having gheyjhets on your employment record is a stain that just won't wash away. Although you know this, I wouldn't throw a bucket of pee on you if you were on fire, although I might use an ice pick to try to put it out. You are the poster boy/it for everything that is wrong in this industry, you sold your soul for a RJ job.......

Ok let me repeat it again and I'm not going to tell you anymore. You made your bed, it's not anyone else's fault that you couldn't occupy a goat jet seat other than your own. Your blaming people that had no control over it, you did.

I will tell you again, I left TSA long before you slithered out of Hulas's butt, my friends however stayed for various reasons, hence my pathological hate for you and your kind.
Now do us all a favor, drink some beer, smoke some PCP, and go skydiving, please!

I will tell you again, I left TSA long before you slithered out of Hulas's butt, my friends however stayed for various reasons, hence my pathological hate for you and your kind.
Now do us all a favor, drink some beer, smoke some PCP, and go skydiving, please!

Could it be they hit the pinnacle of their career??........at Trans States??? Ha Ha Ha
Anyone who spends 1 day longer than necessary at ANY Hulas carrier needs their medicals pulled due to stupidity.

Could it be they hit the pinnacle of their career??........at Trans States??? Ha Ha Ha
Anyone who spends 1 day longer than necessary at ANY Hulas carrier needs their medicals pulled due to stupidity.
Everybody has different reasons, sick kids, wives, ect. Not to mention one who needed to be close to family for day care reasons. How about, anyone who has worked for Hulas, knows better than anyone how important escape from the Hulas trap is, and when you finally get a job that pays money to fly planes, you will understand too.

Everybody has different reasons, sick kids, wives, ect. Not to mention one who needed to be close to family for day care reasons. How about, anyone who has worked for Hulas, knows better than anyone how important escape from the Hulas trap is, and when you finally get a job that pays money to fly planes, you will understand too.

I'm already there and have the t-shirt. Thanks for playing. Please drive thru

Latest resources

Back